LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Mom

So i just told my mom about me being a DL. Reason why is because i feel like i've been keeping it from her for the longest time and just wanted to get it off my chest. I worte her a letter so she can understand it better but she was still confused. She asked me how it gives me a scure feeling and it was even hard for me to explain it to her. She asked how long has it been going on for and i told her for a few years now and asked when i wear them and told her at night around the house and usally when im off. She kind of asked a dumb question and asked "you dont pee in them do you?" i said well yeah but not number two.. But she did offered if i wanted to talk to someone about it and i said no cause i told her that i dont think its that weird or strange to talk about to someone... I told her i was afraid that she would stop loving me and she said there is nothing in the world that will make me stop loving you. after we talked she gave me hug and told me its ok

Congratulations!

You did a very gutsy very risky thing. But it proves that you have a good mother, one who's not going to abandon you even if she doesn't fully understand your decisions. I am genuinely happy that you have that in your life. May all others be so lucky :)