LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tomica From Croatia Says Hi!

Hello!

My name is Tomica (Tommy would be the english version). I am 19 years old, and come from a small european country called Croatia (probably never heard of it).

Since I was young I knew there was something unusual with me... I always had the want to wear diapers and act like a baby. And even a few times I made that want come true :). At first I had troble accepting it, but upon realising it isn't something I can change, I've embraced it. Now the question remains if there are some soulmates to be found in my country (or region), or am I the only ABDL in my region (unfortunately this is probable). I've started a blog (in my langage) a few months ago, but insofar no answers... :closedeyes:

Well, that's not my only goal, I'm also here to share thoughts I can't with anyone else :)

And I am kind of both an adult baby and diaper lover. ^_^

Greets and welcome. nice to hear from others in other parts of the world. Contrary to your thought that you live in an obscure country, many have heard of or know of Croatia. :) Thats kind of a busy part of th world recently. Congratulations of finding this place and on your country's recent independence. :thumbsup:

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Greets and welcome. nice to hear from others in other parts of the world. Contrary to your thought that you live in an obscure country, many have heard of or know of Croatia. :) Thats kind of a busy part of th world recently. Congratulations of finding this place and on your country's recent independence. :thumbsup:

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thank you! :)

Welcome! I happen to know Croatia, hope you can find some people there with your interests :D

Thanks!

I hope that too! :)

Hey, I'm from Serbia :)

I'm actually more interested in casts and wheelchair (long story if you don't know the fetish) but I occasionally like diapers as well. PM me you wish to talk!

Pozdrav!

Pozdrav i Dobrodošli!

I am a babygirl from Germany. I have been on vacation to the Adria in Croatia many times and loved it.

I bought Italian adult disposable diapers in a pharmacy in Dubrovnik and also found colorful plastic pants made in Split.

Kvetinka