LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Quality Inexpensive Onesies?

Does anybody know of a good website to order onesies from that deliver good quality at a good price? I'm about to order them from babypants.com but i was curious if there was other alternatives.

Also, extra points for anyone who finds a place where i can get black onesies!! O: (hard to find ..)

Thz!

Easy Access Clothing

This is where I got all my onesies.. they have several different styles and they are very well made. They're made of a little heavier material but it holds up better in my opinion. And they even offer black!

My favorite thing about this place is that most onesies don't fit me because I am so small, but I can get children's sizes that fit me. I hope this helps!

$30-$35 + $8 for shipping for basically a $2-$3 T-shirt in the Tall size that they trimmed up so it'd have leg holes and then put a few snaps in the crotch. I just don't understand the price tag on these things. It's like highway robbery to me. It should at most be $10-$15 IMHO. I too have been looking for a good, yet reasonably priced onesie for a while. Just can't find them.

Yeah, every place i look its 30-35$ for basically a long t-shirt with snaps at the crotch ... anybody know of a place where its reasonably priced? I don't want anything fancy, just a solid black or white color onesie to put under my clothes so it hides the diaper and keeps it from sagging ... D:

With the price i've seen everywhere its not financially feasible for a student like me to buy many of them let alone one ):

easy access is great!!

i found another site that offers more variety and my polo onsie should be here today....http://www.bodysuit.com

cheap they are not but you must consider that there is not a high demand for adult onsies and they must be made at higher cost than a t shirt flying of a machine several shits a second nonstop... these are more likely made one at a time....

easy access is great!!

i found another site that offers more variety and my polo onsie should be here today....http://www.bodysuit.com

cheap they are not but you must consider that there is not a high demand for adult onsies and they must be made at higher cost than a t shirt flying of a machine several shits a second nonstop... these are more likely made one at a time....

I honestly think though they ARE just the regular t shirts that are flying off the machine at several "shirts" (check your spelling..haha) a second. They are just ordered in the "Tall" size. I'm pretty tall and some of the Tall shirts I've purchased have come darn near down to my knees. That being said, someone could easily take one of those $3 shirts, trim them up a bit and hem up the leg holes, put a few snaps in the crotch and you have yourself a onesie. Can't possibly take that long to do considering a cloth diaper that requires numerous different fabrics, several cuts, velcro or snaps, inserts, elastic and PUL liners cost about $35. Why then does a simply T-shirt cost that much??? OVER PRICED!!!

I honestly think though they ARE just the regular t shirts that are flying off the machine at several "shirts" (check your spelling..haha) a second. They are just ordered in the "Tall" size. I'm pretty tall and some of the Tall shirts I've purchased have come darn near down to my knees. That being said, someone could easily take one of those $3 shirts, trim them up a bit and hem up the leg holes, put a few snaps in the crotch and you have yourself a onesie. Can't possibly take that long to do considering a cloth diaper that requires numerous different fabrics, several cuts, velcro or snaps, inserts, elastic and PUL liners cost about $35. Why then does a simply T-shirt cost that much??? OVER PRICED!!!

if its so simple and you wanna save money i suggest you learn how to sew... honestly i worked at a meeting for a very major clothing group and all clothes have very heavy markup... infact they where proud of how they priced stuff by marking up the price so during the 60% off sale they still make 20-30% profit. and the shirt that the high end brand sold was the same shirt the "Value" brand used just a different label maybe some scotch guard...

the price for anything is set to how high the "morons" are willing to spend... we all like to buy....

I just don't understand the price tag on these things. It's like highway robbery to me. It should at most be $10-$15 IMHO.

Unless you are willing to contract a garment shop in Asia or the Pacific Islands to make a large quantity you won't see the price that low. Paying people in Canada, the USA or Europe to make them in small quantities just costs more.

I have made a couple of them from 3XL t-shirts and the result is OK. I don't think it would work for anyone much taller than me(5'10"0.

You can get black onesies from http://www.babykins.com

on their order page, you have to scroll down to item code 12000 and there is a black onesie.

I found it the other day:

http://www.babykins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=12000&Category_Code=KCLTH

hope this helps!

-piper