LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Plastic Backed Disposable (Any More?)

I don't get to indulge my fetish very often. Typically I get to have fun in this regard only when I travel away from my family. I will be on an extended business trip next week, so of course I will get to play.

However, the last time I wore (Feb 2011) I found it difficult to find plastic backed adult diapers. Most are now pull-up or underwear style with "cloth like" material. I have looked over the web at various pharmacy sites and none seem to still offer Depend Max. Protection. I guess what I have read here is they are no longer made.

What is a good alternative that is available in store? I don't like the cloth like exterior. As soon as I get set up in temp lodging, I will be ordering some Bambino's, but I am looking for that "quick fix".

Any help is appreciated.

Depends still make plastic backed diapers to my knowledge, they changed their packaging though so that might be the reason why you couldn't find them again?

As alternatives, wall-mart store brand makes very loud plastic backed diapers (not good quality but if your used to depends then there's no problem). Any large drug store normally carry 1 or 2 brands at least of adult diapers that are plastic backed. If your in Canada try Jean-Coutu or Shoppers Drug Mart where they might even sell attends diapers with the 6 tapes system (very comfy and loud). If your in the states i heard walgreens can help you in that department but i never been yet so i won't be of much help.

Best of luck to you, your best option is to order online of course.

Have fun!

Necros~

Depends Max Protection ARE still being made and I have no problem finding them in Walgreens, CVS, and other various stores alike. I buy them in store, and I know amazon sells them as well. Depends is the only one who is still using plastic backed diapers.

Thanks for the replies. I will look closely. I've had the Bambino's classico before and I enjoyed them very much, so yes online is best.

However, you have at least given me some confidence that what I desire is still available.

Thanks again

I too noticed that the Depends are getting harder to find.. Wal-greens no longer stocks them and Walmart either. I mean it might have been missed on a reorder or something but it's been like 2 months. Walgreens, CVS and Wal-Mart only make a Cloth back and they are all the same Manufacture at least in my area. CVS still has them, but they are $3 bucks higher than anyone else use to have them. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...