LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waiting Sucks!

For any of us that live in the Bay Area the one place I could find Molicare Super Plus has gone out of business! ABC Medical in San Jose is no longer. I have had the urge to wear for several weeks now, but had been waiting until I could make it over there. To only be very surprised to find an empty store front, even the sign was removed.

So ya now I ordered from xpmedical some Dry 24/7, but they didn't have them in stock in the California Warehouse, so they aren't going to be here until this coming Thrusday. I'm really getting Antsy since I haven't had any for a month now. have a few baby diapers, but it just isn't the same.

Wanted to let people know that they went out of business and also just had to let someone know I need my fix damn it!

Withdrawal sucks :P

This is why I have a pack of generic store-brand diapers on my shelf - kinda like a rainy-day fund. If for whatever reason, I run out of the good stuff, I've got something that while not great, is better than nothing in reserve to tide me over...

Almost kind of glad that I couldn't get the Molicare though. I had tried a sample pack when xpmedical first got the Dry 24/7, but I never feel I really get a good sense of the diaper without having a whole bag. So now I do get to try my first full bag of Dry 24/7.

Ya if I can find some actual depends plastic backed diapers that would be a good hold over diaper to keep around.

The store brand ones are all cloth backed now which sucks. I have bought them in the past, but I was never satisfied with them.

Well my mom went out of town for a few days, so decided I couldn't wait any longer. Found on craigs list a case of Medium First-Quality Diapers (cloth like) for $25. They run a bit small, probably should have gotten large as the top tapes reach, but the bottom ones barely reach and are very tight.

Though have no idea how I am going to hide 96 diapers. Hopefully can hide 3 bags though, plus the Dry 24/7 bag that is coming Thrus. I'm sure it isn't worth it to ship them to anyone, so is there anyone in the bay area that wants half a case for $10? I will be in San Jose tomorrow and maybe also Wens. or Thrus.

With doubling up they actually fair well even with my heavy wetting.

Lucky you, living where you do not have to hide them.

Really hoping with a year left of school I can get myself an internship that will help me land a job before or very soon after I graduate. So hopefully will be moving out of my Mom's house in 1-2 years. Also sure I am thinking it will be nice not having to sneak and hide my diapers, but overall I think it will be good for me, not being dependant on my Mom.

If you go too long without them and you start to get the shakes, you may need to wear a patch. Duct tape a pampers onto your left arm near the shoulder. it should give you a fix till your supply comes in.

Guest aielen

Withdrawal sucks tongue.gif

This is why I have a pack of generic store-brand diapers on my shelf - kinda like a rainy-day fund. If for whatever reason, I run out of the good stuff, I've got something that while not great, is better than nothing in reserve to tide me over...

Lucky. in the UK there are no tape on diapers on the shelves

Ya and if they only sell by the case I'm SOL also as I can't hide a case of diapers. Probably hide a max of 2 bags if they are quality ones such as Bambino/Molicare Super Plus/Abena XPlus/Dry 24/7.