LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby Girl

Stawr

Hi~

I'm joining this forum to see what happens. And to help myself out a little bit.

I have a Daddy of whom is my boyfriend. I was introduced to Ageplay through him.

I missed out on childhood so it's something i'm willing to try.

It's odd. It's new. It's something I wouldn't want anyone to know about.

I'm kind of looking for guidance when it comes to being a baby girl for my Daddy

I have two pacifiers. Blue and Pink. And I've been put in a diaper about 3 or 4 times.

I feel like i'm going too deep for this to count as an introduction. I'll post more in another spot

It's nice to meet you though. Please call me Star. Or Stawwr.

I enjoy cute things. Hello Kitty is my favorite

Because there are so many feelings that can arise out of a return to diapers - especially when it's not a generally accepted (by "normal" society) "kink" - a person, getting beyond the guilt and self-loathing - especially for those who choose diapers and don't need them, and then find pleasure in actually using them - can greatly benefit from AB and DL activity. Finding your own balance, and where you want to be, can be an interesting journey. Be patient. Enjoy yourself and what you enjoy.

The AB/DL community is filled with some really great people - um, and a few "trolls" and types you wouldn't want your mother to meet and end up being stupid and in the news making all the rest of us look bad - and the wisdom, information and advice that is available from the spectrum of experience and ages of members is incredible. Your membership and diaper life will be what you make it. Good luck! I hope the baby boys don't scare you off and overwhelm you. They may be insistent, but they are tame and harmless...