LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Been Following The Women'S World Cup?

I'm a soccer addict and this tournament has been GREAT! So many surprises like Australia and Japan and the crowd response in Germany has been fantastic. And of course I'm so stoked on team USA, when they are getting balls into the box from every side, they are unstoppable.

And I realized today during the match against France that I have such a crush on keeper Hope Solo! :wub:

Anyone else been watching?

Actually I have been. I hate to say it, but playing a bit subpar seems to be working better for the US women's team then it did the men's.

I'm a soccer addict.....

Huh? What is this thing you call "Soccer?" Is it a TV show, movie, sport or what? lol

Just joking. I don't have "cable" & don't follow many sports other than Detroit Red Wings hockey.

I have seen bits & pieces of this years games when out & about & updates here on my computer, but, as I said, am not really into soccer.

Side note, current/former Red Wings Darren McCarty, Chris Chelios, "Hatchy," & even the infamous Gordie Howe are friends of mine.

yes i have been folwing the womens world cup sadly my team did not make it so since at where the world cup is i followed the german team i did have german wing mirror covers untill some nicked them

am glad japn have made the final

football ...:: its only soccer if u are talking about mls which is just awful!!! as alex can tell you i love me some football but never cared much for womens world cup

the uas game was a good game to see

the japan game i was ok i kinda only has the tv on the football

am trying to get a usa top but had no luck just now