LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Got An Actuall Adult Diaper

About 3 weeks ago I had a run in with the law prompting me to go out and buy a post office box. So I was thinking what a great time to go ahead and order some diapers. Now all my experience with diapers up into this point has been well..... depends and assurance. I just got my first dry care 24/7's today and OMG what a huge difference. These are SO thick its amazing. I truly cannot wait to put these on!

• Like 1

and what a step up, you sure went for the top of the line. dry24/7 is my favorite disposable by far. They are pretty much the rock stars of the premium adult diaper world. have fun!

-piper

well they now have a lifelong customer eh? lol. but i guess it is a big step up, i nearly cried when i went back to depends after my bambino classico's.

About 3 weeks ago I had a run in with the law prompting me to go out and buy a post office box. So I was thinking what a great time to go ahead and order some diapers. Now all my experience with diapers up into this point has been well..... depends and assurance. I just got my first dry care 24/7's today and OMG what a huge difference. These are SO thick its amazing. I truly cannot wait to put these on!

One does NOT buy USPS P.O. boxes, one only rents them. That is the first issue that raised a flag.

The second is why "a run in w/the Law" would lead to getting a box?

Third, "most" companies will not ship large goods to P.O. boxes. It appears you got "under the radar" by getting a sample pack.

Not questioning your post or box delivery yet, I don't have enough info to do so.

My first reply was also negative so before my iPhone deletes this one as I am typing I will try to be a bit nicer.

First I am "renting" a box from ups so you can have packages delivered to them.

Second if someone else misplaces or never gives you your mail you tend to forget about things like expired tags. When a police man Aka the law finds expired tags they tend to pull you over and fine you for.

Now I did not want to get that close to the situation as that is very specific and no doubt identifiable but oh well does that quell all of the doubts

• Like 3

My first reply was also negative so before my iPhone deletes this one as I am typing I will try to be a bit nicer.

First I am "renting" a box from ups so you can have packages delivered to them.

Second if someone else misplaces or never gives you your mail you tend to forget about things like expired tags. When a police man Aka the law finds expired tags they tend to pull you over and fine you for.

Now I did not want to get that close to the situation as that is very specific and no doubt identifiable but oh well does that quell all of the doubts

There are so many in that situation that I wouldn't worry about being outed. I got burned similarly a few years back :( I always take care of my vehicle bills immediately- an old but good habit from my 'toking days' when I was always holding and didn't want to be pulled over :angel_not: I didn't get the renewal reminder about my tag from a very reliable and well watched mailbox :angry2: It turned out one was not sent because my car taxes weren't paid because in SC the DMV sends out Tag Renewal reminders from a list prepared at the County Tax office, since taxes must be paid first to get a Tag renewal. It was THAT piece of lost mail which cascaded into a $75 ticket, an a$$hole cop who was on a power trip, and a judge who is known by all around here as "The B!tch" who said there was nothing she could do about it. It didn't mater that in 30 years of driving it had never happened before and it didn't matter that I had several years of dated receipts proving my usual promptness in those matters. Just go pay over there right now or you'll go to jail- next case! :rant: Add another two jerks to the list of people who don't want me to be the only one around if they're drowning :roflmao:

FYI: The USPS will accept large parcels and hold them for you at many stations though not all ;) Ask what their policy is to be sure, and don't leave lots of large packages waiting too long or they may cease to hold your packages- they have the option to deny you that service if you abuse it :glare: If you regularly get larger packages they may ask you to upgrade from a 'letter- sized' to a 'parcel-sized' PO Box, so if you want a PO Box for cases of diapers make sure you get the details first so you will get your diapers as planned :D

And people, the next time you go out to your car have a look at your tags. It's becoming common here for crooks to leave the tag but steal the little stickers for month or year And if you come to SC have full insurance covergae on your car- according to the DMV about 20% of the SC tagged vehicles are uninsured- but nobody's doing much about that until it's too late :bash: It's a lot easier for them to screw honest people out of their money like they did me :badmood:

Bettypooh

Thanks Betty. I work so much that I might put 5k miles a year on my car and never paid attn to the date of tags luckily the judge dropped the ticket. When the cop told ms what I got pulled for my immediate reply was "bull€{%]#|" so I think he knew it was an honest mistake and the DMV fine was the full 75 bucks plus the 330 in actuall taxes. Needless to say it sucked