LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Courting A Daddie -Advice Please

Despite what some people say, Mommie and I find that Craigslist is a great way to meet people. We have had good success finding others. The one place we have always fallen short is when it comes to finding me a Daddie with all the qualities I've been looking for and able to deal with the quirkiness that is who and what we are.

I am currently chatting with someone after taking a change in tactic with my CL ad. He seems to have most of the qualities I am looking for in a relationship except I don't know how he feels about diapers. He is a Dom and that should make it easy to explain to him, but I don't know. I don't want to scare him off...I really like what I know about him so far, but eventually he is going to find out since I'm icon and wear 24/7.

I'm curious how others told some one in a new relationship and how those of you who are mommies and daddies reacted the first time someone told you?

Thankies

Angel

It probably comes down to how much experience has the Daddy you have in mind? He will have lots most likely if he's an older Daddy. This might explain posters saying "no one under 40" or similar when advertizing for a Daddy.

I'd say right from the off, tell your new Daddy everything -- that's something Daddies appreciate, partic. the kind you seek.

Daddy Fred, Leeds UK.

I don't know how much experience he has, we are still learning about each other. I am always honest and will tell him everything before we meet...it's more about nerves.

With Mommie it was no big deal...she told me about her wearing diapers before I could tell her lol

CL can be a very scary place...It can be hard to weed out people. That is why I always insist on emailing for at least a month, then meeting in a public place for dinner/drinks long before ever going to their place or having them to ours. We have had one or two slip through until the inital meet up, but we are pretty good judges of character and once we meet them, we know to walk away.

Oddly enough, he turned out to be a typical CL jerk lol...so I never even got the chance to talk to him about it. Thank goodness I am smart about meeting (or not meeting) people from online.

But, my question still stands for the future on how to break the ice with a new potential daddie.

....But, my question still stands for the future on how to break the ice with a new potential daddie.

That's always a problem. I don't think there is one right way or time to open up :huh: but there is a timeframe you should work in- don't give someone you haven't known for awhile surprises they may not like :o During your pre-meeting communications mention something like that you wish you were a little kid again and see how they take that ;) If they don't seem to mind then go further, maybe mention one thing which would indicate you're AB, such as saying you lost your paci, or that you like your juice in a baby bottle, or that you peed on something :rolleyes: Just one small reference that they will pick up on if they're into this and no more- and don't push in that direction right away if they don't get the clue; wait a message or two then subtly hint again :angel_not: If they don't "get it" by then they probably won't :( but at least you'll know from there.

There's a safety factor to cnsider too, so when doing things like this tell a reliable trusted friend that you're meeting someone new and that you will call them at a certain time afterward and the next morning too- and that if they don't hear from you as planned they need to get over there immediately to see if you need help (with or without the police- your decision) :mellow: Make sure they don't just call or text back to see if you're OK- they need to be there physically since if someone is a bad person they may have your phone or make you say things are fine when they aren't <_< Or use a "code word" if you're OK- something nobody would think of- to verify that it is really you and that all is fine. Meeting people you don't know anything about is touchy and can be dangerous- there are a lot of evil people in this world :badmood: and they may have accomplices. If you are not 100% comfortable with someone, do not let them have any kind of info that can lead them to you or your home, even if that means a few extra 'in-public' meetings, being certain there's no one following you when you leave. Be smart and very careful and you'll be OK :)

On a similar line, I have always wanted to get a really good spanking, but I never had the courage to say anything to a girl about that. I have found a few 'professional women' on Craigslist who will do this and I'd spend a little to try it. Being anatomically male and decently strong I can handle people physically if I have to, but emotionally I'm a chicken and I'm not willing to risk any 'leakage of news' about my diapered life or anything else getting out. Maybe one day fate will get me with someone who knows where to take me and how :girl_happy:Besides CL there's darn few options for finding unusual people around here so I understand where you're coming from.

Good Luck with this :D

Bettypooh

Well when the title is something like 'Daddy, do you know what a baby gurl needs'...to me, that's a pretty big hint to start. I know that a lot of ageplayers still don't associate diapers with the play (which I don't get, but I guess that's becuase my mindset is different), so I try to drop big hints to get them to 'come up with the idea first'. I have learned after years of going through this that some people are dense lol.

As for safty...ALWAYS!! This is something Mommie (the wife) and I do together, so I'm never alone. We always do our play dates as a couple, that way we can each play with other's if we want, but never have hurt feelings as the person we bring in must be into both of us. It makes it harder to find others to play with, but it is worth it in the end as we have much more fun as a threesome or moresome.

• 2 weeks later...

We wear what we do proudly like a badge. This is only a drop in the bucket of all the things we are into openly. So for us walking up to a stranger and talking about our fetishes as if weve been playing with them like members of our fetish family is a normal thing. We often talk quite loudly about it over dinner somewhere or while out shopping "omg this would be perfect to make a cat o nine tails with" right in the middle of home depot, or like we normally do "hey im trying to make a ____ and need an item that can hold the weight of a struggling 200 pound person ... what would you suggest we buy?". (Insert shocked look on the guy in hardware aisle 8 here) Its not like were going to get arrested for living our lives unless something goes horribly wrong in a scene. Sometimes you get someone who plays the same way or really wants to join your table and hear more. This is also how ive brought people into the fetish in the past.

We wear what we do proudly like a badge. This is only a drop in the bucket of all the things we are into openly. So for us walking up to a stranger and talking about our fetishes as if weve been playing with them like members of our fetish family is a normal thing. We often talk quite loudly about it over dinner somewhere or while out shopping "omg this would be perfect to make a cat o nine tails with" right in the middle of home depot, or like we normally do "hey im trying to make a ____ and need an item that can hold the weight of a struggling 200 pound person ... what would you suggest we buy?". (Insert shocked look on the guy in hardware aisle 8 here) Its not like were going to get arrested for living our lives unless something goes horribly wrong in a scene. Sometimes you get someone who plays the same way or really wants to join your table and hear more. This is also how ive brought people into the fetish in the past.

We used to be that way when we were younger and more bold. Now we are a bit more conservitive about how we approach people...DC is a very conservitive town and people talk a lot. To get "a bad rep" in DC can mean the death of your career (even those of us not in politics).