LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Incontinent Girl And The Escaped Convict

Guest aielen

Guest aielen

"BOOM!"The sound of thunder and the following crack of lightning woke me up. For once, I was awaken by something else rather than the dampness between my legs. Yes, I'm incontinent (since birth due to an undeveloped bladder) and so i have to wear protection (or what is commonly known as adult diapers) 24/7. It's a handicap especially in the evenings when the wetting just gets more frequently and heavier flows. So I've been missing out on wearing normal girl's knickers. Usually I'm awaken in the early hours of the morning due to a super wet nappy which I need to change. This time, it was the thunderstorm that brought me up.

"CRACK-BANG!" That sound was even louder and didn't just originate from the thunder. Something definitely was broken downstairs. Rats, I thought, as I grabbed my Peignoir/gown to cover my translucent negligee. I hate it when thinks break. My landlord hardly responses swiftly to any calls for repair. How i wish my ex-boyfriend Paul was still around.

Plodding down the stairs, I groped around in the darkness for the light switch but there was no light. Super rats, the storm must have cut of the power. I moved to the direction of the circuit breaker when all of a suddenly and hand cupped my mouth and pulled me against a warm body. "MMMmmmp!' I cried in stock horror. "Not one more sound, I have a gun and I don't want to use it, miss. Cooperate, and you be ok."

A break in! I was one for reading stories of burglars and robbers, but those were fictional and I never expected it to happen to me. What did this guy want? This is a humble house and I'm only a junior trainee just out of university. No wealth (I still have to pay back my tuition fee loans) and nothing worth stealing.

"Move slowly, back up stairs," he ordered. Feeling what was the shape of a muzzle pressed against my back, I did so meekly, he hand still covering my mouth. I was pushed back into my bedroom and he clicked on the lights. So, he disabled only the power downstairs. Clever.

"I'm going to remove my hand. No screaming or loud noise, or you'll get it. Understand?"

I nodded and he did so. My hands were immediately yanked behind my back and he yanked off my gown, leaving me only in my nightgown. My arms were immediately yanked behind my back and I felt the stickiness of tape securing them together. "Look, you don't need to do this. There's nothing valuable here at all. I'm not a wealthy person," I began softly.

"I'm not hear for money miss. I just need...hey what are you wearing underneath?" I felt my negligee being lifted up partially and he evidently saw my Tena Slip Maxi. "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

"I'm...ah...Incontinent," I replied.

"Incontinent?" he said.

"I have no bladder control," I explained.

"Oh. Ah. Do you need to change your thing?" Thing? Hah, it's a nappy. First time I head someone call it a "thing".

"I don't think so. Maybe soon. Look, why are you doing this? There's nothing here," I repeated myself, wincing at the tightness of my bonds.

"I don't need money, yet. I need a place to stay. That's all I'll say." he said, pushing me down on my bed.

Oh rats, the escaped convict that was reported in the news! I should have paid attention. But the reports said he was in the other neighbourhood.

Flat down on my bed, he held my feet together and wrapped tape around my ankles. "Look, mister, you don't have to do this. Just stay downstairs or better yet, leave. The police know about you." I tried to reason.

"I have no intention of staying long, Miss. I'll probably leave by tomorrow. But I of course can't trust you or you'll raise the alarm. You won't be hurt."

You're already hurting me with this tape, I thought.

"My name is Claire. You are?" I said, realising that I was no longer in any position to argue.

"Paul. That's it." I heard him rumbling through my drawers and he dres out one of my black tights.

"Open your mouth Claire," he ordered.

NO! I thought. "Please, you don't have to gag me. I won't scream."

"You look like a nice girl but I really can't trust you," he said. "Now, please open your mouth."

"Do you have to...arg.mmmmph!!!" The hosiery was jammed partly into my mouth and I felt the ultra sticky duct tape asgain my lips and cheeks. He thne added additional bonds around my knees. Lifting my nightgown again, he saw my diaper. "The indicator show's about half wet. Don't worry, Claire, I'll wake you up if you need to change. Now, apologies for this position, but try to get some sleep."

"Mmmmph!" I replied through the gag. He positioned himself on my nearby chair and slouched on it.

How on earth can I sleep like this? I thought. Luckily tomorrow's the weekend but damnit, I have an escaped convict in my house and I'm bound and gagged and incontinent. Trying to shift to a sort of comfortable position (which was impossible).Some short while later, I did doze off.

The first time I felt a few hours later, was the dampness between my legs. Oh, time for a diaper change, I thought and tried to stretch but couldn't. Then, i remembered the events earlier: the thunderstorm. the noise, and being frightened thne being trussed up by some escaped prisoner.

"Good morning Claire," I heard his voice and he appeared. "I think you should get up; you nappy looks thick." He lifted me out of my bed into a sitting position and carefully cut way the tape around my wrists, knees and ankles.

"I've laid out your clothes and new diaper there," he said, pointing to my changing corner which had a clothes screen. I pointed to my gag and then the bathroom, indicating the need to shower and get the gag removed.

"Sorry, babe, I won't let you do that. Now, I suggest you change before you wet the bed." A slight wetting confirmed his suggestion.

Still gagged and a little furious that I wasn't allowed to bathe first, I moved to the corner, thankful at least he was given me some privacy. I first peeled on the tabs of my diaper. Gosh, it was soaked as usual. He had laid out all my wipes and necessary items wow what a great guy. I took my time wiping and powdering myself before taping on the new nappy. Just in time as flow of urine gushed out.

He had however, picked clothes for me. It was my black strapless bra, my purple spaghetti strap and my velvet skirt. Seeing no other choice, I dressed. Returning, I in fact lifted my fingers to remove my gag when he stopped me.

"I'll say when I want the gag to be out, Claire," he breathed into my ear.

"Mmmph..." I protested and further emitted a muffled groan has he taped my hands behind my back. I was then led downstairs to my kitchen. Forces down to a chair, he restrained me to the furniture by wrapping tape across my thighs taping my exposed arms to the arms of the chair.

"Full English Breakfast or continental?" he asked. I gave a muffled grunt to the first, while testing my bonds. He had taped be securely.

So I watched helplessly as he started cooking. As he did so, I examined him--about six foot one or two, extremely muscular, short brown hair. Not a bad build for one who was in lock up. And much more athletic than my ex. After several minutes and one small wetting, breakfast was ready.

"I remove your gag, and you don't yell." He stated. I nodded and still grimaced as he pull off the sticky tape which probably left a mark on my cheeks. My tights were soaked beyond recognition as he pulled them out. He graciously moistened my lips with a damp towel first.

"Thank You," I said. coughing a bit. Then, I saw him starting to cut the eggs and bacon.

"Can you release my hands?" I asked.

"No, I won't. I'm sorry, I still don't trust you."

"Please, I won't attack you or escape. Besides, I may need to change my Tena Slip half-way through the meal," I lied. That usually doesn't happen.

Pushing my skirt back, he exposed my new nappy and my lie was evident; my nappy was still mostly dry.

"Nope, end of story. Any more protests and you won't get breakfast. Now, be a good girl and open up." So for the first time since I was a kid, i was being fed by another person.

After a couple of bites and a wiping of my mouth (the brown sauce was on my lips), I stopped and asked, "Why did you escape?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Why?"

"Look Claire, the more I say, the more you will tell the authorities once I'm gone."

"Please, look I'm no one really. I just want to help you."

"Help me? Please my life has been a wreck. No one cared about me. Everyone, everything was against me. Then somehow a report was filed and I ended behind bars. No help from the lawyer at all."

"I'm sorry. My life was a wreck too. Being incontinent gave me no social life. My parents didn't care at all; they quarrelled amongst themselves, got divorced. I nearly committed suicide," I said, suddenly finding someone who had a terrible past like me.

He stopped buttering a piece of toast and said, "well at least you didn't go to jail," he said.

"You said you were set up?" I asked.

"Only I think so. No one believes me. My lawyer, my friends. I too had divorced and indifferent parents."

"Ouch."

We finished breakfast then looked at each other.

(To be continued...)

I like the premise a lot. My only concern (and it's pretty minor) is that the opening paragraph changes tone a little too quickly. The thunderstorm and waking-up-wet feeling go well together, but then it digresses into why she's incontinent and it just drops me out of the story for a bit. But otherwise, it's a great start and I hope to see more! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest aielen

Here was a hot handsome young stud (well, I didn't ask his age yet) feeding me breakfast and telling me about a messed-up life. The problem was, he was on the run, had broken into my home, tied and gagged me, and incontinent girl.

My thoughts were interrupted as my bladder emptied its contents into my nappy. Since He had pulled up my skirt, the indicator strip was visible and disappeared fast.

"You're peeing," he stated.

"Yeah, that's my only uncontrollable function," I said. Then, remembering what i wanted to say, I asked, "Can I shower please? I worked late last night and didn't wash for hours."

He thought for a few minutes then said, "On my conditions."

I nodded and he cut the tape securing me to the chair but still keeping my hands bound behind me. Back in my bedroom, he first checked bathroom. He locked the over head small window and cleared away my shaving kit. Ruffling through my drawers again, he fished out a new pair of tights. "Open you mouth sweetie," he said, bunching the old soggy tights from the night before.

"What?! No, please don't gag me again!"

"I said on my conditions, sweetie. Either that or no showering."

Sighing, I let him stuff the damp hosiery back in my mouth and it was secured with the new hose. "Tape will get wet in the shower," he explained. Freaking hell, I can't do anything there, can I?

Finally, he undid with wrists bonds. Massaging myself, I was only given six minutes. Argh, I thought, sounds so military-like.

I scrubbed as best I could, cleaning my vulva especially well. He demanded to have the door open and the shower curtain half drawn, but thankfully didn't peep in. There was nothing I could do really, the window was too high up to climb out, and I would do so anyway.

I did it in half a minute to spare, taping back the same Tena Slip Maxi and clothes--he left them just outside. I had only taken two steps when he grabbed me and pulled my hands behind my bakc again.

"Please Paul, I won't do anything. Can't you at least not tape me?" I pleaded.

"Sorry, I have to take precautions. However, since your hands were still wet, I don't think tape will work. Do you have any rope or string?"

There was some cords left by the previous tenant in the store room. Should I allow him the easy access of restraining me?

Sighing, I said, "There's some in the storeroom, downstairs. Please, I really won't escape or call attention."

With no response, he dragged me down stairs and using a kitchen knife, he cut enough cords to bind my wrists behind and held my arms together my tying rope around my C cup breasts. At uni, there was a silly club named the Fetish Club (yes the student union allowed it) which dealt with bondage stuff and this looked almost akin to it.

At least he left my knees and legs free, but that was for this next purpose. "Where's your computer or labtop?"

Sigh, he wants to use my stuff to. But I have no choice. "In the living room," I said.

Once there, he positioned me in sight and clicked it on. "Password please," he said. I hesitated. No, it was my personal info.

"Paul, I do..."

"You can change it once I leave. Now..."

I gave it to him. Logging on, I saw him glance through a range of websites. As he did, I leaked once more into my diaper. Wonderful.

(To be continued...)

• Like 1
Guest aielen

I like the premise a lot. My only concern (and it's pretty minor) is that the opening paragraph changes tone a little too quickly. The thunderstorm and waking-up-wet feeling go well together, but then it digresses into why she's incontinent and it just drops me out of the story for a bit. But otherwise, it's a great start and I hope to see more! :thumbsup:

You dig into it quite a lot. I don't intend to be that descriptive. Maybe I'll change it.

You dig into it quite a lot. I don't intend to be that descriptive. Maybe I'll change it.

I just felt a little displaced when I read the first paragraph. After a few rereads, it's not so bad, and the rest of what you've written more than makes up for it, anyway. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest aielen

I just felt a little displaced when I read the first paragraph. After a few rereads, it's not so bad, and the rest of what you've written more than makes up for it, anyway. :thumbsup:

I never meant the thunderstorm to be the key part of the story. Perhaps it will be.

Guest aielen

"So what exactly that got you framed?" I asked, squirming as my crotch grew increasingly damp.

"It's best not to say so much," Paul said, opening up several new tabs on the browser window.

"Come on, tell me," I said, my curiosity was growing.

"I said,I'm not saying anything, in fact," he stopped for a moment and turned my chair facing away from the computer. "Curiosity kills the cat. Best not for you to know."

"Oh come on, you broke into my house, tied and gagged me, spoon-fed me breakfast, made me shower gagged and now you won't say what's exactly the problem?"

"That's enough. Any more questions and you get gagged again."

I fell silent, but silent furious and still curious as to what he had been up to and hoped to do now. Again, my thoughts were interrupted as my bladder emptied itself.

Not more than five minutes later, he closed the comp and stated, "I need to go out. But naturally you can't follow. Which means you have to stay tight for a while."

Stay tight? He released my bonds holding me to the chair and brought me up. "Paul, please, don't tie or gag me anymore. I won't call the police; you can take my mobile and disconnect the phone and internet and I'll..." He interrupted me and just asked, "Do you have a basement?"

"No duh, this is a small house."

"Then the closet it is then." He was about to drag me thee when I protested, "please, no I'm allergic to dust. Please, don't tie me. I'll probably need to change my diaper soon." That was true; it was getting even more soaked by the minute.

"That can wait," he replied and brought me back into my room and into my bathroom. He forced me flat down on the floor (yucks that was still damp) and started binding me knees and legs with the rest of the rope. Why did I tell him about it?

"Paul, please," I pleaded and winced as the rope bit into my skin. "Ow!" I cried as sticky duct tape was wrapped around my fingers. "What's that for?"

"To prevent you from picking at the knots," he said in a rather calm manner.

"But, pl...mmmmpph!" My lips were plastered with duct tape, with three strips, one just at my jaw. "Be thankful I didn't stuff your mouth," he said. Like, I am.

He then cleared the bathroom of any objects and said, "Stay here. I'll be back."

(To be continued....)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aielen

Ever since I lost control of my bladder, I tried to have a normal life. That sometimes meant being cooped up in uncomfortable places like when I was sharing a tent with a couple of others back in middle/secondary school. The tent was too small for eight of us and we were forced to stay in sardine-like positions for hours due to the weather. The backside of my nappy was pressed against the cheek or one of my friends and when it was full, I thought the whole contents were going to splatter on my friend. Thankfully, it didn't.

Anyway, the way Paul trussed me up was worse than being stuck in the tent; the bonds had almost immediately cut away the circulation to my arms, hands legs and possibly feet. It was bad enough not able to control the flow of my urine but to be immobilised and mouth sealed was like slowly removing parts of me. I twisted and turned and then immediately thought of how to get comfortable. Either I had to lie in a position that would be bearable for the time Paul was away. Or I could try to find something to cut myself loose...

Option two was pretty much impossible. He had removed most of my stuff from the bathroom, even the glass panel for my toothbrush and such. There as of course some coarse and sharp edges such as the corners of the bathtub. However, as I was moving there, I stopped. I mean I was starting to like Paul, despite him being an escaped convict and well technically an intruder breaking into my house, trying me up, gagging me, feeding me breakfast and then even using my computer (and asking for my password!). It was all terribly wrong; I should try to escape and alert the authorities. Yet, something was nagging me about him and his story so far. Was he really falsely accused of his crime? What exactly was he charged and imprisoned for? Why wouldn't he tell me?

The burst of urine and the increasing warmth against my vulva and crotch area once again interrupted my thoughts. Suddenly, something a sound from downstairs further jolted me out of my reverie. I strained to listen; was Paul back? No, it was definitely another tone, Then I heard, "Hello, it's the police! Anyone at home?"

Freak! Freak! The cops are here! I against had a wild decision to make: Should I alert them to my predicament? Or should i stay still? The sound of footsteps was clearer and non doubt the female voice was in my bedroom. Seconds later, I heard the thumping on the door. "Hallo? It's the police are you inside?"

I made my choice and yelled through me gag. "Are you alright?" No damnit, my nappy is starting to fill and I'm bound and gagged. I heard to thumping and heaving and then the door burst open. Rats, I thought, my landlord is not going to like this damage.

"Oh my gosh Miss! Hold on, I'll get you free," a young female police corporal who looked somewhat around my age but a few inches taller and surprisingly equally big boobs knelt down started peeling off my gag. "Tha..." I could hardly mouth the words.

"Hold on, let me work you bonds," I read her name tag: A Spencer. A for what?

Another shock however came as a shadow towered over the young cop. SMASH! It was Paul! He had struck the female police girl had on my neck. Immediately, she jerked up to face him but another blow knocked her unconscious on the ground next to me.

"Paul!" I yelled and was stopped with him thrusting his hand against my free lips. Great, from tape gag to hand gag.

"Shhhh,..." he said but then half lifted and then half dragged me and the unconscious woman out.

"Did you alert her?"

"Well, yeah, I did...." This time he put his finger to his lips. Ok, signal to shut up.

Paul turned to the cop. I watched as he snapped off her utility belt which was loaded with the usual police gear: flash light, radio, handcuffs and even handgun. Paul extracted the gun and the radio. To my surprise, his next move was to reached around and unbuckle her trousers.

"Paul, what the hell are..." He turned to me and snapped, "Shut up or you'll get a thicker gag."

I fell silent as I watched in sort of half shock as he yanked her trousers down , pushing off her shoes in one move. The policewoman wore beige knickers, which was a little lacy. Wow, police girls also want to attract the opposite sex too...

In less than another minute, Paul had her top too, exposed a bra of equal colour. My hunch was right, this policegirl had C cup boobs. Did the force mind this?

"Paul," I whispered, "why did you have to strip her?" Oh rats, the moment I said that, my bladder again emptied itself.

"Standard Operating Procedure. And i said, shut your gap," he growled, extracting the handcuffs. With some clicks, the policewoman's hands were restrained behind her back. Paul then wrapped taped above and below her boobs, around her knees and then her ankles. Just then, she stirred and Paul quickly slapped a strip of tape around her mouth.

"MMmmmm..mmmmpppH!!!" she cried and more tape--around six in total was plastered on her. "Look officer, I have to do this. You'll only be impeding me from my mission, " Paul remarked.

"Claire, stay here. And keep your gap shut," he ordered and he lifted the semi-naked cop off the ground and proceeded out.

(To be continued...)

Guest aielen

My bladder interrupted my thoughts again and a long arm stream added to the dampness between my legs. But my worry was the flurry of the events that had just taken place. My captor had returned, a policewoman found me bound and gagged and he had struck her, stripped her semi0naked and restrained her! What on earth??!! Is he mad? I mean I did find him kinda hot and handsome, but to attack an officer of the law and take off her clothes??!! What on earth was he thinking?

Paul returned pretty fast--he seemed to move fast--and annouced, "Ok, Claire, we're taking a journey. Now, you may think that means you're a hostage but you wont be for long. I'm going to remove you bounds but not your gag and I want you to pack a bag with essentials--diapers if you need but not too many. Got it? Don't you dare do any funny stuff."

I was thinking otherwise but finally decided not too as he used a new pocket knife--he must have bought it--to remove my tape bonds. Rubbing my wrists and ankles, I stood unsteadily up and motioned at my diaper, indicating that I need to change, and in private. "Change it, but I'm not leaving the room," he said.

I was still tape gagged so could not protest as I pulled out one fresh Tena Slip Maxi. Turning around, I undid the tapes of my soggy nappy and hoping he wasn't looking, I used my usual wipes to clean myself. Satisfied, I pulled wrapped the new Tena Slip aroundme--I was changing standing up.

(Short update. To be continued...)