LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Triple Diaper Fun

last night as i got diapered up i decided i wnted to wear 2 because i have depends max protection and they are fairly thin. after laying in bed for a little bit couldnt resist the urge and put on a third. wow were they thick. upon waking up i wet my diaper and then poured a full glass of warm water down the front and back of the 2nd and 3rd diapers. what a warm heavy bulky comfy diaper of goodness.

anyone ever do ayhting similar to this?

is buying quality diapers anywere close to tripling up crappy diapers?

• Like 1

I manually filled my first diaper, because I just could not wet it, I went to the kitchen and used the sprayer on the sink, made sure the water was nice and warm and filled it slowly to capacity,

Now I have no trouble filling every diaper I put on, I will not remove a diaper until I feel it leak, even then I push it as far as I can.

I wear nylon pants all of the time so when I wet it drys quickly in the right conditions, which makes wearing a leaky diaper more fun.

last night as i got diapered up i decided i wnted to wear 2 because i have depends max protection and they are fairly thin. after laying in bed for a little bit couldnt resist the urge and put on a third. wow were they thick. upon waking up i wet my diaper and then poured a full glass of warm water down the front and back of the 2nd and 3rd diapers. what a warm heavy bulky comfy diaper of goodness.

anyone ever do ayhting similar to this?

is buying quality diapers anywere close to tripling up crappy diapers?

I love wearing very thick diapers & at times when I first started wearing I'd get in the shower & fill the front with baby lotion then slowly fill the diaper with warm water .... it was loads of fun LOL I have had a few bust open on me tho....LOL

I generally always double up unless I am going out to run errands or stuff. Most of the time around the house, I wam wearing double diapers - each with one or two pads in them. I just love being in wet diapers and want them to last as long as they can.

I usually wear Depends Maximum and when I do I usually where one or two. Even two feels too thin. One time I actually put on seven Molicare Super Plus. :whistling: Curiosity got the better of me. I just wish I could find disposables the were made that thick. :crybaby:

once in a while, when i have a spair few bucks, i get a couple medium depends and a couple bags of large. i have gone up to 34 diapers. all but the outside have long gashes in them. and all i could do was crawl, and the diaper DRAGGED across the ground. i do love haveing the thickest diapers ever!