LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unwanted 'Friends' + Contacting People I Do Want

To Whom It May Concern,

I admit my computing knowledge is limited and the solution may be 'staring me in the face' but I cannot see a way out of this dual problem. Please help me.

I am notified by e-mail someone has befriended me. Apart from two, I have never heard of the others before let alone chatted to them! How do I stop this happening?

I have known square duck since the days of dpf. He had the courtesy of asking if we could be friends soon after I joined here. I immediately said 'yes'! Yet if I wish to contact him my screen goes blue and freezes! The only other person I would wish to keep as a friend is smartii, a lovely guy I met from diaperspace and we have chatted many times.

So my problem is this: How do I (politely) remove the 'friends' I wish removed? and How do I keep in touch with two friends I wish to have as friends?

Ideally, I would like the option of starting a conversation with would-be friends before committing. I would expect that courtesy to be reciprocated. I do not simply wish to collect 'friends'

Thank you in anticipation, Aina

To Whom It May Concern,

I admit my computing knowledge is limited and the solution may be 'staring me in the face' but I cannot see a way out of this dual problem. Please help me.

I am notified by e-mail someone has befriended me. Apart from two, I have never heard of the others before let alone chatted to them! How do I stop this happening?

I have known square duck since the days of dpf. He had the courtesy of asking if we could be friends soon after I joined here. I immediately said 'yes'! Yet if I wish to contact him my screen goes blue and freezes! The only other person I would wish to keep as a friend is smartii, a lovely guy I met from diaperspace and we have chatted many times.

So my problem is this: How do I (politely) remove the 'friends' I wish removed? and How do I keep in touch with two friends I wish to have as friends?

Ideally, I would like the option of starting a conversation with would-be friends before committing. I would expect that courtesy to be reciprocated. I do not simply wish to collect 'friends'

Thank you in anticipation, Aina

If you go to your profile (click on your name), in the top right you'll find a button 'edit my profile'. click and then it should show you a settings page where, in the 'friends' section, you can select to only add friends if you approve them. That should stop future unsolicited friends.

When you click on any of your friends, their profile page will open. Directly under their avatar picture there is a button 'remove me as a friend'; click it and it's done. I wouldn't worry about being polite, they obviously weren't either. I also think that you will get a lot of friend requests, this being internet and you being female. It's just expectable. That doesn't make it right, but shit happens.

As to keeping in touch with the friends you want: sent them a message. The button to do this is underneath the button to remove them (so do be careful to click the right one).

Hope this helps.

Oh, the blue screen issue. You would have to post information about the operating system, the browser and any non-standard plug-ins that you're using to enable somebody to start and diagnose the issue. Screenshots (blank out personal details for your privacy!) would also be particularly helpful. Depending on a first look, logdumps might be required, too.

What he said above. I will ask though how are you trying to contact them? If you are doing it through the profile on the button he said above then we will need some more info. Just try and clarify things a bit on that issue.If you have problems with the rest let me know and I can do it for you. :whistling: