LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Packages Of Tena Super Stretch For Sale

Hi,

Cleaning out my closet and am looking to sell 2 unopened packages of Tena Super Stretch diapers size M/L. These diapers have one large velcro closure per side.

Normally they sell for about $25-$30 for a package of 28, I will sell them for $15 a package. Shipping will be based on actual cost from Florida (34212) to your zip code based on weight of 8 lbs. per package (I couldn't believe it either when I weighed it!).

You can buy one or both packages. I also have some loose Abena M3 and extra Tena Super Stretch that I will try to include with your purchase.

If interested, please reply here or private message me. Thanks.

What type of outer backing do they have?

Cloth like or plastic.

Would you ship USPS, UPS or FedEx?

Can you post a pic of them on your OP?

What type of outer backing do they have?

Cloth like or plastic.

Would you ship USPS, UPS or FedEx?

Can you post a pic of them on your OP?

They're a cloth like outer, but it's decent quality -can't say I've ever had them leak through, not once.

I would ship USPS, parcel post, just because it's the cheapest method. I'm not trying to make money off the shipping.

While I can't post a pic, pretty sure if you Google search them, you will find pics.

They're a cloth like outer, but it's decent quality -can't say I've ever had them leak through, not once.

I would ship USPS, parcel post, just because it's the cheapest method. I'm not trying to make money off the shipping.

While I can't post a pic, pretty sure if you Google search them, you will find pics.

Yep, you can Google them . . . or you could just look at my profile. My favorite diaper, absolutely. Soggy, why are you selling? Not your style?

-RMS

Yep, you can Google them . . . or you could just look at my profile. My favorite diaper, absolutely. Soggy, why are you selling? Not your style?

-RMS

Actually, I like them a lot! Just running out of room with all the stuff I have and wanted to clear things out.