LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Suggestions

Well guys and gals my bedwetting has flared up again, so its back to the night diapers.

Most of the time, if not all of the time, I wear Abena Abri-forms for my bed wetting. I tried these diapers three years ago and have stuck to them. I have grown to like these diapers a lot, I like the way they look and fit, and they also do an excellent job. I always keep some handy just in case Im having trouble keeping my sheets dry.

However my supply is running low and I am looking to try some different diapers. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions on what I should try this time around. I usually wear Abena M4s and I am looking for something that will at least match that performance. Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks and have a happy 4th of july!!

My problem with bed wetting is what position I am laying.

I rarely ever sleep on my back.

Sometimes on my tummy might be OK with a good diaper.

But a lot of times, I am laying on my side.

And gravity wins out over any diaper.

I just hate wet sheets!

That's why I want to wear a diaper in the first place.

My problem with bed wetting is what position I am laying.

I rarely ever sleep on my back.

Sometimes on my tummy might be OK with a good diaper.

But a lot of times, I am laying on my side.

And gravity wins out over any diaper.

I just hate wet sheets!

That's why I want to wear a diaper in the first place.

My tips are to use a booster pad (I use Abena Abri-let) and point Mr. Peter O'Toole downwards towards the perineum. That might help as the boosters act as a wick.

Try the Active Ultra Plus diapers. They are equivalent in thickness to the Abenas and hold just as much. I agree with you that the Dry 24/7's are pricey. They are extremely thick and absorbant. But these diapers I would not consider using as an overnight diaper unless you are a heavy heavy wetter.

I tried a sample of these and wore one to bed and woke up wearing it most of the morning and could not saturate it to maximum. Just my thought.

The other I would suggest trying is Molicare Super Plus. Their wicking ability tops that of any other diaper. They hold a bit less then Abena M4, but make up for it with being able to wick up pee very quickly.

The first time you feel your butt all wet is weird and makes you think you leaked, but it is just the diaper being fully used including all of the back of it.

So even though some of the other brands have more capacity I would try these as they wick so quickly, which I would think is a very important property for a bedtime diaper, specially if you don't sleep on your back.

The only problems I have found with both the Abena and Molicares is that when they get to a point of being fsairly wet, the material clumps and falls apart. I have also experienced the M4's tapes tearing the plastic.

THanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I have decided to go with bambino classico's this time around. I tried the teddies before and I was amazed by the fit and performance, and from what I understand is that they are the exact same brief but without the print. I wore them for a few weeks and experienced no leaks on the nights I had accidents. When I woke up the diaper was still as tight as when I put it on the night before. I was amazed by this because I toss and turn quite a bit when I sleep.

I think I might go with a case this time, the prices per diaper are so much cheaper. Once again, thanks everyone for your input. Now to find a place to store all those new diapers. Over and out

I meant Bambino Bianco's not the Classico's style. Is that diaper choice approved?

I Approve your Decision!

If they fit right on you they are really good diapers. I am borderline on size and tried both sizes, but neither fit well on me.

Also they are much better for leaking or pee sperts, then floods. They have much more SAP then pulp, making them hold a lot, but at a cost of them being slower to absorb the liquid.