LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Build A Bear Has Diapers For The Bears

so went to build a bear today they have four new dairy queen blizzard bears that are holding a blizzard whoch is scented ..... anyway i got a bear and was shopping for clothes amd they have a cloth diaper that velcros on the bear and a matching bib soooo cute

so went to build a bear today they have four new dairy queen blizzard bears that are holding a blizzard whoch is scented ..... anyway i got a bear and was shopping for clothes amd they have a cloth diaper that velcros on the bear and a matching bib soooo cute

seen them in build a bear ages ago but did not get any diapers just spent a lot on other clothes

I Named her Grizelda.... of all my stuffed animals i only have 1 other female a lady bug named Abbigail. She is actually one of their 'green' bears and is made out of soy products, and when i go online and register her the Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree in my honor!!!! YAY!!!!! She was not one of their most expensive ones either, only $18... also i gave her a 'heart beat' its a heart button you put in there, and when you press it it beats four times like a heart... i love it!!!!

Sarah, you and I are so much alike in the fact that we both like that bear. Although what sets us apart is that you actually have that bear, and I just kind of want it! The only thing stopping me is that I have noticed that I don't really cuddle with any other ones, aside from Patches. Clarice is being completely neglected. =(

Anyways, if you go online you can see the cute new onesies they have out for the bears. I just got my friend a bear and the girl onesie. Comes with a hat! =)

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod10210176&selectedParentCategoryId=cat110199&categoryId=cat110084&dressMeMode=false

sarah your bear looks cute

mine monkey has lots of cloths lol some how i manged to get her a car hehehe

my monkey is in the tennis outfit cos of wimbledon now she will have on her football kit for the world cup in germany

hahahahha no no thats my bra hanging from the stand up fan, we had done laundry, and can't put the underwire bra's in the dryer, but i needed one dry quick so i had one to wear, so i hug it over the fan....

hahahahha no no thats my bra hanging from the stand up fan, we had done laundry, and can't put the underwire bra's in the dryer, but i needed one dry quick so i had one to wear, so i hug it over the fan....

Your supposed to hug your bear not your ear muffs!

I have a pink bear. She has the pink onesie and hat, a stuffed binky, and a real baby diaper- no fake ones for my bear! They have a stuffed bottle and rattle, too, that I want. http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod80059&selectedParentCategoryId=cat110199&categoryId=cat130001&dressMeMode=false

My Baby Bear:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=7034