LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hate Being A Cloed Closet Ab/Dl

Hello all my wittle friends.I just want to say how much i love the whole ab/dl scene,but it sad for me cause i can;t express myself freely.I'm sure i could if i wanted my family and friends too know but then i think they would just think something mental wrong with me and wont want me around.If this happends i would be hurt and then what do i do.I'm a single guy with average looks not ugly but not huge.I have no kids or a gf.I'm a straight guy who just wants to express his self with others.i have nothing agains the gay community,but i have alot of guys try to pick me up instead of being a friend.not sure where i'm going with this but for months now i needed to say something to other ab/dl who can relate.i'm not very active on the forums and all but i could if i had the right ppl helping me or just giving there opions.i get my fav kind of diapers from AB universe think that where,lol the solid white fluffy cushion ones,the ones that remind of pampers when i was a baby.yeah there my fav.And just another thing i hate when ppl steroe type u and think that because i love the to wear diapers that if i was to open up ppl would not want me around kids or anything.they would class me a a child molester or something,this is what i think,i could be wrong but i would think that and BY NO MEANS AM I ONE!Not sure if i get response back or opions but i just wanted some ppl to know how i felt.well all i try to get back on again and check back to c if anyone responded and maybe might have more to say. bye all

First things first. Use Sentences!

Being ABDL isn't something you should share with your family. It would be the same thing as telling them you are BDSM or some other kink. They don't need to know that. If they find out, fill in the blanks.

If you want to wear, wear. If anyone asks, say you need them. You wouldn't be lying since you need them emotionally. Being more open than that to anyone besides your partner is unnecessary and would be like mentioned above.

It's a choice of underwear (for most people). You don't need to tell everyone what type of underwear you choose.

It's cool to be ok with who you are but not everything was meant to be out in the open!

I'm sure you can find others in your area on the various ABDL sites scattered about! Looks like there are over a dozen ABDL in New York on the member map!

Don't know too much about your situation, but there was a camping trip in Wyoming this year with another planned for Colorado next year. Also, there is an annual campout in western Canada in this community. Have you checked the state pages for making friends in your area?

As you can readily see on these boards, you are not alone. Most of the people I've gotten to know are very discrete about their sexual interests. This is a place where people can express it, but hopefully still showing respect to the others that read the posts. You're old enough to know what doesn't work, so give another strategy a try.

Good luck!

Honu

Well, this is a deep dark secret for a lot of us, just goes with the territory. Don't let it get you down, take advantage of the freedom you have to be able to enjoy yourself. You will end up meeting girls, you will then also get to decide when and which ones to let in on your play.

Only advice I could give is to maintain a balance, don't let this side of your life keep you from having any other kind of life. For me this is just a way I like to relax sometime.

You actually have some good things going for you if you think about it, some folks into this "hobby" have had steady relationships ruined by it. Of course there are also others who have actually met on boards such as this one. It sounds like you are free to attend various events and maybe meet other friends or even a D/L girl. They do exist, but get swamped by idiots when they post on boards like this. I'm trying to say, stop worrying, life will work out. :thumbsup:

This is turning into a novel, back to your thoughts about coming out of the closet, this is a personal choice. I personally don't think most people or friends are open minded enough to handle our choice of underwear. There is and will be a mindset that anyone into this is not normal, well OK its not. But neither are many sexual fetishes, how do you (or I) think when we hear about someone into feet, or pain or cross-dressing (not meant to offend anyone just naming common fetishes).

This one is less known, and yes there are many who always seem to make a connection to actual infants. For now society as a whole equates us to the guy that wears nothing but a dirty diaper to the playground, or tricks a caregiver into changing him for kicks. Is this how you want to be thought of?

These are the cards we have been dealt, gotta play the hand you have.

In short (too late) I say stay in the closet, enjoy the closet, keep your eyes open for the right open minded mate.

You may up you chances by looking for local events, being active on the board, maybe check for local BSDM clubs.

On the last option, careful, I have heard many clubs have had bad experiences with the idiots I referred to earlier.

Keep your head up, enjoy something that makes you happy. Avoid creating a situation that makes you unhappy.

Its going to work out.

Personally, I like having a "little secret" that I can keep all to myself. I wouldn't want people (family or otherwise) to know I enjoy wearing diapers and baby clothes. People don't need to know everything about your life, but that's just my opinion. Ask yourself why you feel it is so important to come out to your family before you make what could turn into a big mistake that can't be undone.