LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Funny That Happened Today

So, today I was going to lunch with my best friend (who knows I wear pull-ups) and another friend. Circumstances prevented me from changing into underwear, which I don't really mind because I've been outside in pull-ups before(they're pretty thin compared to diapers), and I told my friend in advance as to make sure of no surprise butt smacks :blush: . We were walking into the restaurant and my friend (the one who doesn't know I wear pull-ups) said to me "Girl, your butt is looking good today, I don't know if it's the jeans, but you're gonna have some guys looking at you." :):):)

Anyway, we ate, talked, and after my best friend and I went to our cars, which were parked right beside each other, she said "Sabrina, you're gonna have to bring an extra diaper next time 'cause I'm wearing one too". :roflmao:

I realize she was kidding, but I thought it was funny.

• Like 3

Was she kidding? Could be she wants to try it, but is afraid to ask or try on her own. With all the references on TV nowadays, I bet there are a lot of curious people out there. I'd call her out on it. You might be surprised.

• Like 1

I hear ya girl, back when I was around your age, I wore Molicares out all the time. And back when Men could wear jeans that fit :huh: I got more than one compliment from the Gals on my backside! :thumbsup:

.....she said "Sabrina, you're gonna have to bring an extra diaper next time 'cause I'm wearing one too". :roflmao:

I realize she was kidding, but I thought it was funny.

Maybe she wasn't kidding? :whistling: Take her up on the offer, or, as someone said above, have her try one on in the privacy of your or her home.

One never knows what will happen until one asks/makes an offer. :lol: