LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multi/Thick Diapers

i dont quite know how to ask, but here goes.

on ocasion, when i feel naughty ;) , i like to cut holes in a cupple diapers, and wear them overlapping. and one without holes on the outside of course. the most i have managed was 28 pull on depends. and about 6 briefs, but i could have done more if i also got a size bigger. i find it so much fun, and a little bit exciting to not be able to walk properly if at all, and spend sometimes up to 3-4 days in diapers.

anyone else do this?

post-33256-0-66065000-1308712759_thumb.p

post-33256-0-66065000-1308712759_thumb.p

I'll get a rod & fishing license get diapered up & fish all night LOL.... I know sometimes there are limits on fish hope there's not one on diapers too.:crybaby:

Hehe, I know sever fisher people that are often well diapered for several reasons. Here in the Det area, there are not that many lake/riverside johns. If one "ties up" in Canada, to use the can, grab a bite to eat, or anything else, there is a gigantic hassle w/both Cdn & US customs & Immigration to go through because one "touched" a foreign land. My current boat has a head, but my previous 'runabout' didn't. We had to make do w/a coffee can or jump in the water, take a leak, then re-board. :lol: