LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexuality Labels

I'm curious to know, what do the sexuality labels mean to you, what do you get from them?

it might seem odd but to mean i've never seen people by there gender or sexuality, i see them as who they are. and with me, i would fit as a bi sexual, but i simply view myself as myself, I'm into what I'm into. so i guess my question is, do the labels help you feel more excepted because other people can label them self the same as you? or are they more just i way to help people understand your sexual preference?

just curious, random thought that came to mind the other day while talking with a trans friend of mind and i wanted to know what you all thought.

If someone labels themself, I accept their assessment :D Otherwise I don't try to make them fit into any concept I have of labels and what they mean ;) My personal belief is that anyone can find themselves attracted sexually to anyone else if they forget what the world thinks and let it happen B) I'm certain that everyone has wondered what every possible sexual encounter would feel like at some time or another even if they don't want to do it :angel_not: Being nearly and between gender extremes myself, I too see people more as who and how they are than as a specific gender or sexual construction until I get to know them better B) Even then, unless they become someone I like or feel close to they are just another human here on the big blue planet with all the rest of us :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I think that the labels can do more harm than good. The usual labels include heterosexual, homosexual, lesbian, and bisexual. There is not one for not interested in sex, asexual, in common use. Hispanic macho culture tends to label any male who does not show an interest in heterosexual sex, has no children, and does not beat or abuse his girlfriend or spouse as gay or homosexual. To them it is the only obvious conclusion.

If one must must use a label for everyone and you do not know, just state it as unknown.

I agree with froggy. In most cases, I think labels do more harm than good. I think they are a limiting factor and when we label people, we can no longer see anything about that person that does not fit within that label... and honestly, I think it works the same way when we label ourselves. I think we are more free to be true to ourselves if we don't need to find a label that fits us. We are far too diverse as individuals to find any one label that completely describes us so we're either limiting ourselves to make ourselves fit under a certain label or continuously changing labels as a new one comes along.

I think it's just easier to skip the whole labeling thing and just go with the flow and be true to yourself.