LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exposure

Moral should equal legal- but it doesn't :o

Not that i want to start another topic but moral shouldn't always be equal to law because i can think of many cultural morals that would be very negative to many as a law. Simply invoke religion and you have your example :P

However i see your point and just wanted to ramble on about exceptions :)

• 5 months later...

There are safe places to show off.

Many nude beaches have a fetish hangout area.

Even the regular nude beach is alright if you are just planing to get undressed to nude and don't care if someone sees that you are taking off a diaper instead of regular underwear. Just don't do it if kids are around.

Then there is burning man festival where anything goes.

I have done them all.

They have kids on nude beaches? Yikes...

There are safe places to show off.

Many nude beaches have a fetish hangout area.

Even the regular nude beach is alright if you are just planing to get undressed to nude and don't care if someone sees that you are taking off a diaper instead of regular underwear. Just don't do it if kids are around.

Then there is burning man festival where anything goes.

I have done them all.

They have kids on nude beaches? Yikes...

In the US there are some and i was one of them many years ago. most Americans are to stuck up to even go to a nude beach.

You have never been to a nude beach in Europe that are over run with kids i don't know what is worse.

• 2 weeks later...

I went for intentional exposure in my teens and early twenties and I got some good shock value from people. I toned it down when I started getting too bold for my own good. Now that I am older, getting caught would make me feel more incontinent, than just wearing for fun. I think getting caught now would bring more pity or maybe would come across as creepy to some people. I will wear in public, and I still enjoy it but it is much more toned down. I do not try to get caught, and if I do it is a legal product sold in every grocery store.

All the talk about what is good for the community is :horse: the community is a figment of our imaginations and one dude in a diaper is not going to elicit responses of people coming after the community. I am exposed to things on a daily basis, I do not necessarily want to see but I respect others freedoms to be themselves. I don't recommend public displays, but some people do feel that need, usually at a younger age, and I do think it can be beneficial to have an outlet and get it out of your system. Play safe if you do something dumb and get arrested or get your ass kicked, you are on your own, their is no community backing you. Be safe, be smart.

If you live in a city with a subway system, no pants day is coming up, Google it. it is perfectly legal to ride the subway in your underwear, though in January it has to be kind of cold in NY or Chicago I suppose it would be ok to go diapered in public on that day. Technically if your bits are covered, you can wear whatever you want. I suppose some people freak out because of the the fluids associated with diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I am all for exhibitionism, as long as there are no fat chicks, and no dudes.

End sarcasm

But on a serious note, ask yourself where the desire to show off comes from. My personal belief is that we as a community need to communicate more with close friends and loved ones our funky ab dl side. Otherwise it gets pent up and expresses itself through bizarre channels, such as exhibitionism. Actually a girlfriend told me that, right after I opened up to her. Really this whole thing isnt that big of a deal, I think it clashes with our sense of masculinity more than anything and leaves us embarrassed to be who we are.

And the more people know, the more they talk, and the less isolated we are. Its a slow process that seems to be steadily improving.

I don't know if this on topic, but I will wear thick diapers (Abena M4) in public, but not to show them off. I figure 99.9 percent of those who see me will not notice the extra thickness or padding. But the thrill, along with the protection is kind of an adventure. There is something about wetting on aisle 6 with no one knowing. While I'm not incontinent during the day, accidents do happen. Being an adult onset bed-wetter, I've come to accept occasional wet nappies. Still, there is something about aisle 6...

This would be near-exposure if she wore a DRY 24/7 when going out:

http://www.diapers4g...9/dg1799-50.htm

Although they are just models, not real DL's, but skin-tight leggings with Abena S4 are thick enough already, imagine with DRY 24/7,lol.

Now this sounds a bit sexist but girls could get away with much much more than what guys could.

If a girl was wearing an ultra thick diaper and leggings, ok she couldn't be excused for very heavy incontience as why wear skin tight leggings to make the diaper very noticable.

However some people would likely to call her cute,sexy etc.

If that was a guy he would be called a perv,freak,etc,I bet.