LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All

Mogwai

Hi everyone,

thought I would finally get around to using my account here.

About me then...I’m a 23 year old male form England, at the moment I’m unemployed but hopefully I should have a job soon. I’m an Artist/designer of sorts, I listen to a lot of metal bands and dress in black, that about sums me up generally :) .

One thing I guess I should say is I’m not totally Okay with my AB desires, I still find it so difficult accepting them as something that is not shameful....it gets really confusing and depressing. I do count myself as an AB though I have never acted out any of my desires, its just I can’t get out of this mind set that it is deeply wrong no matter how much I want it. I hope that makes some kind of sense as that about the best I can explain it. Er... well I suppose you really didn’t need to know that anyway.

So my reason for being here are probably the same as most peoples, to talk to other ABDL types and explore my Ab side. And maybe get advice and make some friends ^_^ .

Good Day to you. Stay a while and listen...

You are not on your own mate, I'm a DL also living in england, and though I luv wearin my diapers, I do sometimes feel guilty, it's all part of our programming by society telling us hoiw to live our lives and what is natural. I have a simple rule, if it don't hurt nobody, and you like it, then what's the harm?

Welcome Mogwai. Glad to have you as a member! Being uncomfortable with this lifestyle is normal. I think most of us have gone through or are still going through what you are experiencing. I always thought I would just outgrow it one day, but that day never came. I lived most of my adult life not knowing there were others with the same desires, and although I kept it completely secret, I still pursued this lifestyle for some unknown reason. It's very much a part of who I am today. Now I am very comfortable with being a DL and no longer need to know why - it is what it is. My focus now is to simply try and understand what others get out of it to better understand my own needs. This site and its members will help you better understand the lifestyle, but you have to deal with it in your own way. Good Luck! Hope to see you around the boards and in chat.

Hi everyone,

Hi

Guess a lot of people feel like that but stick around and maybe you'l find peace with yourself.

Looks like there are more and more of us uker's coming in which is good.

Stick around there are some good folks here, Ive been an AB for about 12 years and I guess I'm quite at home with it now.

tech Baby

Welcome. It is natural to have misgivings about having tendencies to being ABDL. The hardest part is convincing yourself that there is nothing wrong with how you feel. We all look for things that give us pleasure and security, in our fast pace lives. Hopefully you will learn to just enjoy yourself and not worry what others may feel about it. The other problem is letting others you know find out about the tendencies as you are undoubtedly aware not all are very understanding about things such as being ABDL. It is to bad that more of the people aren't able to understand better how we feel, and that there is nothing wrong with how we feel. As long as what we do causes no harm to come to others then is should be no problem to them. Mainly, have fun, live is to short.

Hi and welcome,

There is no need to feel guilty or ashamed about anything you feel. It's important to get in touch with these feelings and not push them away thinking they are bad or dirty. Only by accepting yourself for what you are can you find peace. This takes time for some people and, unfortunately, some never do.

This is a wonderful community filled with many nice people and I hope you meet someone nice to help you explore whats in your heart.