LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doubeling Up

Hi i was wondering how meny diapers i should use to double up. dont have any underjams left so i had to buy some cheep tesco size 6 diapers. i dont think they will hold a good soaking so how meny should i use ? or will doubeling up baby diapers not work

Only experimenting will tell you how many diapers to use. Too many variables. For example, Are you wearing them just to bed and need them to last all night without changing? Are you wearing them in the day, too? How often do you go between changes? 2 hours? 3 hours? More? How much and how heavily do you wet? How much will one diaper and one underjam hold before leaking? All those are unknowns to us so there really isn't any way for anyone to tell you for sure. Everyone is different in the amount they wet and how often they wet and therefore, what may work for one person may not for someone else. You are the best one to discover for yourself just what you need as far as your diapers since you have everything needed to make some trial runs (diapers, your own body and your own schedual of wetting).

Well, doubling up does mean two... But i love doubling up, usually at least once in the day my mommy doubles my diapers just to make my butt bigger and cuter. Ive had as many as 4 diapers on at once though, really keeps you from walking and makes you crawl! hehe