LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kimi

Kimi

Kimi was not your average college sorority girl, she looked and dressed the part, but she has many secret passions. Unknown to her sisters, she was very nerdy, and loved sci-fi books, tv shows and movies. She also was an avid World of Warcraft player. If the other girls had found out about this, she would never have been given a bid to the sorority.

Academically, Kimi was a star student, always going beyond what was expected of her in her classes. Kimi was one of very few girls as her University majoring in IT. She was very good with computers. Unfortunately being an attractive girl, made the grades of some of the guys in her classes fall slightly. She was always stressed and exhausted. When she wasn’t studying, she was doing things for her sorority, and then she should go back to her dorm room and play world of Warcraft, barely every getting any sleep. It was a good thing that the semester was almost over and she would be going home for winter break. She has an entire month off to do whatever she wanted.

Kimi stood up from her desk and walked over to the closet, stopping for a second to stop in front of the mirror, to put her shoulder length straight black hair into a ponytail for bed. She was 5’3” with a size 0 body. She was a very pretty girl. Tomorrow she was going home, so she thought that maybe she should actually get a full night’s sleep before her flight home. With her hair taken care of, she stripped off all of her clothes and got into bed, she liked the freedom of sleeping naked.

Her alarm started buzzing at 8am. She groggily work up and started getting dressed, she had left out a set of clothes the night before to wear on the plane. First she put on a comfortable pair of cotton panties, followed by her favorite bra. Then she put on a tanktop and some sweatpants. She put on her hoodie and grabbed her suitcase and went downstairs to her waiting taxi.

The taxi ride to the airport was short, seeing that the town her college was in was pretty small, compared to Chicago where she was originally from. She got through security easily and the flight was fast, before she knew it she was sitting in her mom’s car driving home from the Chicago airport.

“I talked to your aunt today” her mother staid, “she wants you to visit her in New Mexico for your break. I think it will be fun, plus you never get to see your cousin Hayley.”

“Mom! Hayley is four years old! I’m twenty! I don’t think she and I have much in common!” Kimi responded, almost yelling at her mother.

“She’s six, plus I think some time in the desert will do you good, let you unwind from the semester sweetie. Anyway you’re going there tomorrow, I already booked your flight.”

“WHAT!!!” Kimi was surprised, she had planned to spend the break playing WoW in her bedroom.

“Yes, and before you ask, you can not bring your computer, you need a break from that stupid game.” Kimi’s mother retorted.

“Ugh fine, how bad can laying in the sun be?” Kimi felt defeated, but New Mexico was better than the frigid Chicago.

Kimi’s aunt was pretty cool, she had a big house in the New Mexico desert, she lived in a suburb of Santa Fe where she owned and operated a daycare center.

The next day

Kimi rode the escalator downstairs to the baggage claim area where she was supposed to meet her aunt Renee and cousin Hayley. It didn’t take very long for her to find the two of them. Both Renee and Hayley were dressed in flower sundresses, and Hayley has her blonde hair in pigtails.

“Hi Aunt Renee” Kimi said as she walked up to the two of them.

“Oh my! You sure have grown Kimi! I remember when you were just Hayley’s age!” Why did relatives always have to be so embarrassing Kimi thought.

Kimi had carried her bag on the plane so the three of them walked out to the car; the blast of warm dry air hit Kimi as soon as she stepped outside, it felt great. They got to the car and Kimi noticed two carseats in the back, she put her suitcase In the trunk while Renee put Hayley in her carseat. Kimi was really hoping that the second one wasn’t supposed to be for her.

“Why don’t you hop in front with me Kimi, unless you want to ride in a carseat?” Aunt Renee asked Kimi jokingly.

Kimi nodded and climbed into the front seat.

• Like 1

You've got my interest with this. The idea is a bit over done, having a cute college age girl visit an eccentric aunt... but that's okay. Even if the idea is over done, its because the idea is much loved, especially when done right. So far, even though there isn't much written, you've done a decent job of spelling/grammar and setting up the plot. I'm interested to see where you go with it. Please continue.

I concur with CS, as far as being used over and over again, but I also agree that it has been well written thus far. A well written story can follow a familiar premise and still be entertaining as long as you give it character. I look forward to see some additions.

Chapter 2

“So, Kimi, how was college? I’m sure it was fun right?” Aunt Renee asked.

“It was tough sometime” Kimi responded, “I pledged a sorority, and I still managed to keep a 3.9 GPA.”

“Wow sweetie, I’m really proud of you, that schedule sound absolutely exhausting!” Aunt Renee responded.

“Yeah it was really stressful, I had to balance everything, I barely every got any sleep, I can’t wait to just relax over this break!” Kimi was starting to sound tired.

“You look tired, maybe a nap in order when we get home, for both little girls.” Renee shot a look back at Hayley who nodded in agreement.

Renee pulled the car into the driveway of her house. Kimi was in awe of the size it, it was at least three times the size of her townhouse in Chicago. Although not entirely fond of taking a nap, Kimi was tired so she decided it a good idea to lay down for a bit.

Kimi followed her aunt upstairs. Renee asked her if she wanted to sleep in a guest bedroom, or share a room with a very excited Hayley, Kimi picked to sleep in a room to herself, she waked in and just collapsed on the bed, with all of her clothes on.

Renee went in to check on Kimi, it has been an hour and a half since Kimi had gone to sleep. Kimi was sprawled out on top of the covers; Renee was about to turn away when she smelled an all too familiar smell, the smell of pee. She walked over to the bed and saw the wet spot between her twenty-year-old niece’s legs. She gently shook her niece awake.

“Kimi sweetie, wake you, you had an accident.” Renee said gently.

“What…oh no! I’m so sorry aunt Renee! This has never happened before im so sorry!” Kimi pleaded.

“Its ok sweetie, it happens to little girls all the time, I think its because you’re just getting over the stress of college life.” Renee sat down on the bed next to Kimi and started to run her fingers through Kimi’s hair. “Its ok Kimi, I think you need to just relax for the rest of your stay here. I know it may sound strange but I am a firm believe that you should not grow up until you are ready, that is why Hayley still wears diapers and sleeps in a nursery. Hayley would love it if you became a baby while you stayed with us. “

“So you want me to wear diapers like Hayley?” Kimi was on the verge of crying.

“Sweetie, I can’t have you wetting yourself, how about this, start as a baby, and maybe we you can help me get Hayley to want to start potty training, then you would do it too, and be back to panties in no time!”

Without seeing much of a choice, a lightly crying Kimi took her aunt’s hand and walked out of the guest bedroom. They continued down the hall to Hayley’s room. When they got there Renee had the crying Kimi stand in the center of room while she stripped the college girl. She started with her pants and underwear. Renee then removed Kimi’s shirt and bra. With the girl naked, Renee easily lifted the light girl onto Hayley’s changing table. Kimi was still crying so Renee put one of Hayley’s pacifiers in Kimi’s mouth. For some reason Kimi felt calmer and instinctively started sucking on the pacifier. Renee reached under the table and grabbed one of Hayley’s Huggies size 6 and slid it under Kimi, she pulled the diaper up between Kimi’s leges and taped it snugly.

“Kimi, these huggies will have to do for now, but I think the slightly larger Pampers would be better for you, these are just barely too small. “ Renee told Kimi matter of factly. “lets get your shirt back on and let you play downstairs for the afternoon.”

Renee put Kimi’s shirt back on and took her by the hand and walked her downstairs in just a t-shit and diaper. Hayley was sitting downstairs, also in a shirt and a diaper, she smiled when she saw Kimi wearing the same outfit as her.

More to come, probably monday

• Like 1

You started out good, but you let it slide a bit here. There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but more importantly you didn't do anything new with the over-used plot. In fact, it feels like you rushed ahead and fell into some of the bad pitfalls of the genre. After one accident the main character is put into diapers and readily agrees to re-potty train, no fuss, no attachment to any sort of reality. As diaper24/7 mentioned, she's also put into a size 6 diaper, which would barely fit even a very short college age girl. This may sound nit-picky, but these sorts of jumps and logic gaps make it hard for readers to suspend belief and get into the story.

Yep. You pretty much grabbed every cliche about the crazy aunt's house story and packed it into that chapter.

Now, for those of you who said it was impossible to fit her into a Huggies size 6, let's not forget he did introduce her as 5'3" and size 0 - a 22" waist. Not completely unreasonable.

Edited by WBDaddy

Yes i know he said that but my aunt as short and can wear kids girl cloth but she would not fit in one ether it still to small for a adult however I think a pull up or adult diaper with be better choice here.

I will concede that the story is cliche, because the genre in which I am writing, the crazy aunt genre, is one of my favorites to read, and I have not ready anything in that Genre for a while, thats why I wrote Kimi. That said, yes the second chapter was rushed, Im sorry for that. I know there is some concern about her being in baby diapers, and the realism of that scenario was called into question, I have seen adult women fit into huggies, albeit not very well, but as Renee said in the story, this is only temporary until they can find something bigger for Kimi to wear more comfortably.