LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Problem

i just recently bought a some abenas and they tend to leak even after just one small wetting? they are leaking right in the middle of the crotch and its not much just enough to make the plastic wet and my pants damp. almost like a pin hole or something.they are large 4 and i got them from ab universe. i have used 6 so far and every one of them leaked the same way after 1- 2 light wettings. has anyone else had a simmalar problem or is it just possible that they are all defective. i have had them one other time and never had that problem can someone help me?

So, if someone had some, is there a fix? Is the pinhole in the same place all the time? Can it be taped? Do they need to be returned as defective?

I have heard it mentioned that disposables develop these problems because they are packed so tight when wrapped. The SAP crystals tend to poke little holes in the outer shell when they compress the diapers for packaging etc. Weather this is true or not I don't know, but I have had things like this happen in other brands. It might be worse with brands that have a higher SAP content as well.

As for a 'fix' I guess just a simple piece of tape over the offending hole works well, as long as the surface is dry. Other then that, I don't have a clue as to what to do. Sending them back is kind of iffy, since how do you 'prove' they are defective?? Unless you have video ro something of them leaking while in use...:huh:

mongo not know

I have the same problem with my last batch of X-Plus L4's, Two cases of them!

I'm sure Abena must know about the problem because twhen I contacted them they asked for the batch number and then

arranged two replacement cases.

If it is because of the SAP poking holes in the outer cover, something has changed because it's only recently that this has started happening, maybey they have made the outer cover thinner, or changed the mix in the filling.

Whatever it is it's time they got it sorted because if they leak it kinda defeats the purpose of wearing them and it,s not as though they are cheap to buy.

You guys maybe onto something here as I have recently switched to Dry 24/7 diapers and have experienced the same problem with them. I am wearing one right now from the night before and it is weeping as well. Seems that the 24/7's don't do this until they are Very wet.

I have the same problem with my last batch of X-Plus L4's, Two cases of them!

I'm sure Abena must know about the problem because twhen I contacted them they asked for the batch number and then

arranged two replacement cases.

how did you contact abena and what country are you in and what country are they in? and thanks to everyone else i feel better knowing they have had other problems.

Sending them back is kind of iffy, since how do you 'prove' they are defective?? Unless you have video ro something of them leaking while in use. (QUOTE) Square Duck.

I found it quite easy to prove they were defective, that is appart from the damp bedding and clothes.

I wet them with water and gently squeezed them and little drops of water formed on the outside surface of the plastic covering.

Unlike a lot of folk I have a good reason to wear diapers and when it comes to sending stuff back or complaining about inferior products I just go for it.

I think Abena does know about this though, because there was not a huge inquirey just wanted a batch number and they replaced the two boxes.

I must add that untill I worked out what was actually happening I thought I was wetting more than normal or they had changed something in the diapers.