LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Arrival :-)

Hiya,

I am a Newbie and in need of attention. Looking for a Mummy/Daddy and older siblings to take care of me and pay me lots and lots of attention.

I like all the stories on here and have enjoyed "lurking" for a wee while until I got some courage to join :)

Hope I can make some new friends/family ;)

xx

It would be a good idea if you are fishing for friends & or a family you should at least state what country & possibly state if in the US.

Hiya,

I am a Newbie and in need of attention. Looking for a Mummy/Daddy and older siblings to take care of me and pay me lots and lots of attention.

I like all the stories on here and have enjoyed "lurking" for a wee while until I got some courage to join :)

Hope I can make some new friends/family ;)

xx

Welcome. And just want to say that being female and openly looking for like minded company...you will probably get way way more attention than you want. Just ignore those that dont seem like a good idea and try not to let some of the rude attention get you down. Most active people here are good people over all and hopefully that makes your time here worth it.