LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Commercial Silliness

I was listening to the XM and they constantly run this commercial for a prostrate health diet supplement. I've changed the ending.

Guys, recently I was waking my wife up five or six times a night, and no it's not for what you're thinking.

It was my going to the bathroom. Then I heard about

[This is where I'm changing it]

Megabrief diapers. With Megabrief I don't even have to roll over to go. The high absorbance and comfort leg gathers

keeps me comfortable and the bed dry. And with the easy open tapes, if my wife does wake up and "you know" we can

get to that quickly.

Megabrief diapers for him, A good night's sleep for her.

I was listening to the XM and they constantly run this commercial for a prostrate health diet supplement. I've changed the ending.

Guys, recently I was waking my wife up five or six times a night, and no it's not for what you're thinking.

Megabrief diapers. With Megabrief I don't even have to roll over to go. The high absorbance and comfort leg gathers

keeps me comfortable and the bed dry. And with the easy open tapes, if my wife does wake up and "you know" we can

get to that quickly.

You know what else goes with BHP; right so they can do double-duty and plug Niagra...

Megabrief & Niagra: The best conbo for peace of mind and "piece of mine"

You know what else goes with BHP; right so they can do double-duty and plug Niagra...

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

get to that quickly.

It's prostate not prostRate; that has a very different meaning!