LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Models In Diapers-Rugrats Movie Commercial On Old School Nicolodean

Babes in Diapers blog had jotted my memory about a commercial I saw ages ago on Nicolodean. The commercial was part of advertising for the Rugrats Movie (Not sure if it was for The Rugrats Movie or Rugrats in Paris, im pretty sure it was the first flick) but in the commercial it had very attractive models walking the catwalk in diapers and baby clothes and I was wondering if anyone remembers this commercial and could give me specific details on it. "Mainly I was hoping somebody could possibly help me find it". I myself tried and its practically impossible, but the best chance of somebody getting ahold of this video clip would be having it on a old 1997 VHS recorder tape lol, or what I tried was going on youtube and looking up the old recorded Nicolodean commercial collections spanding throughout the 90s. Like I said it would be a big help for somebody to share with me what they remember and what they could find.

Thanks

Can't see it where I am! AAARRRRRGGGG!

Is this really it?

No. It's the movie itself (courtesy of Amazon streaming) rather than the ad for the movie that you were looking for.

Dang... I never saw that commercial... The only one I recall of anyone wearing diapers in their Rugrats commercials was their one on the commentary on Danny Tamberelli (sp?) appearing in all of their live action shows...

• 1 month later...

Yes, it was a bunch of gorgeous runway models strutting around on stage wearing super thick, over the top diapers. It only aired for a few days before a bunch of people put up a stink that it was a sexual fetish and therefore inappropriate for a children's movie. I have been looking for it for a long time as well with no luck. =\