LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Fetish To Comfort

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. As a child I felt a need to take and wear my younger sisters' nappies, and then their maxi-pads (the closest I could get). I remember going to the supermarket as a teenager to buy nappies and sneaking them home. I even bought incontinence briefs from a catalogue when I was 15. Then when I moved out of home I learned about adult diapers and started buying them and discovering better and better products. I would wear my diapers on special occasions and try to be inconspicous. However the entire time, it was all related to my diaper fetish. I always sought sexual gratification whilst wearing and using my diapers.

In the last couple of months this has changed. It all started when my wife went away for a few days and I had the chance to wear my diapers a bit more. After the first day which was more fetish related, I decided to wear 24/7 whilst she was away. I only planned to do this for a few days, but it has now been about 6 weeks and I am wearing about 16 hours a day (not in bed at night). I felt self conscious and "naughty" at first, wearing on the train, wearing in the office, wearing to meetings with clients, wearing to sporting events, but it has now normalised. I have even been wearing at home with my wife and our families. I have been more open about having my diapers delivered to the office (far easier for logistics and storage). No one has been critical, and it feels normal me doing this.

The interesting side effect of this has been that the diapers have become "desexualised" for me. The sexual thrill that I used to feel wearing diapers has gone. When I wear my diapers I feel snug and secure, but no longer sexually excited. The positive is that my libido in general has increased, and I can enjoy better sexual relations with my wife as I am no longer constantly thinking about or fantasising about diapers. It seems that by normalising the wearing and use of my diapers (I still use for both pee and poop - although I use the toilet as well) it has stopped them being a fetish object. Overall, I feel a lot happier about this situation.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I find that my diaper fetishism, my addiction, my leanings and urges, can be very normalistic - just wear and use diapers, by choice - or, when the time comes or the situation calls for it, it can be very sexual.

At this point in my life I like ME. I'm comfortable with who I am and how I am. I've reached a place of contentment and comfort, and glad I have. I can only wish the same for others...

Yup, same kind of thing happened for me. I can only assume if I was able to wear more it would become even less sexual. As it is right now I can only wear away from home (have to change after I leave) or in my room when I know no one will be bothering me.

Man I so long for my own place or at least just having a room that isn't in my mom's house. Not really a reality for me though right now, need to find hopefully a paid internship and the hopefully a job after that when I graduate college in a year.

My diapers a definitely a source of comfort and normalcy for me as well. Waking up wet, changing into a fresh diaper and going off to work, wetting my diaper throughout the day is all a very normal, routine for me. Purely non-sexual for twenty plus years now. I still consider myself a DL but wearing diapers is a lifestyle for me as well. In addition every time I put on a new diaper, it's still an awesome feeling. I pity those so called normal people that have no idea what this feels like!