LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Offer- Boy'S Toys

I found an old Erector set, "Rocket Launcher and Radar" #10201. It's incomplete and without the motor, the metal box is dirty, scratched and has light surface rust in places. The parts are mostly there and somewhat rusts, slightly bent, and scruffy- I'd say straightening and painting them would make for a nice display. No "rocket" but these and other parts are being reproduced. According to what I can find it's not worth much but I remember how much fun I had with an Erector set long ago so I thought an AK here might want it. Pay USPS shipping from SC and it's yours- if it gets no takers it will go to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

Also I can get a couple plastic toy boats if you ask before May 22. These are molded soft plastic, about 6 inches long and made of 2 or 3 different color pieces. I remember having some like these in the tub way back in the 60's. I have to go back to get the boats and will lose access Monday so reply quick if you need these boats in your toy-box! Same terms, just pay USPS shipping from SC. US only please, overseas shipping is more than I can tie up waiting for reimbursement. I'll select the winner if multiple takers ask for either/ both listings

Bettypooh