LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In Uk

Guest Diaper Steve

Hiya all people from the UK!

Im a DL from the South East and ive been one since I was 14.

Would like to go and see you all but im not allowed anywhere past Brighton so maybe in a couple of years eh?

Your all welcome to message/mail me with any questions you have I would be happy to answer any and all.

DS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_peterborough_*

Peterborough lad here

hey everybody my names al and i live in lincolnshire. its great to see so many dl's in england. does anyone else live in or close to lincolnshire?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. 21 year old, straight male AB from Leamington Spa here :)

So cool to see so many of us out there, but i want to know if there are any girls around the midlands into AB/DL?

Most of my relationships have failed because of my liking for diapers and i'm currently looking for a kindred spirit :blush:

Buzzcat, your so lucky to have some friends that understand. I haven't told any of mine yet, for fear of what they might say. :(

Stay Lucky Guys

Reph

Guest DampBoy

it's always nice to have someone to talk to, so why not talk to those of us in the same country. It's lawyas nice to know your not alone, and sometimes it's just nice to talk.

Hope to speak to more of you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Ive just found this site and I must say your wellcome made me feel that I could reply These :wet feelings: are new to me but then maybe not

Guest Supernanny

Hi all you lovely babies out there, I am a fully qualified Nursery Nurse and have had enough of caring for "small" babies, I have nearly finished setting up my AB Nursery now and would love to care for any of you that need loving,cuddles,feeding,outings,bathing and a smacked bottom if you are naughty!

I am based in Herts, UK, in a private home with two seperate playrooms, plenty of toys and games, a sunny garden to play in and will care for you from a hour upwards, everything is focused on you and your needs.

Feel free to contact me at MSN or by email at angie13@ntlworld.com for any further info or just a chat, I would love to hear from you!

Lots of love,

Supernanny xx

• 1 month later...

wow, your so lucky to know another DL, id love to talk more to you, i promise never to laff! where abouts in uk do you live? xx

Yup its nice 2 speak 2 ppl who are DL [for me] cos then I can talk about DL related talk without being laffed at or not understood like a lot of my friends are to me! :angry:
  • 7 years later...
  • 9 years later...