LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quiet Overnight Diaper

Hey guys what diaper brand do you recommend i try that might be quiet/less bulky that will last 10 or more hours. I'm in a situation where i take care of my grandmother who had stroke except for dignity work. A couple days a week we have a nurse come in and give her a bath and i'm stuck in my room cause nurse shows up just as i normally go out door to bathroom lol. I also wear them during the day and am on fixed invome for long outings such as grocery shopping cause grandpa drives slowly lol. I tried tranquility atn they leaked and same with abena x-plus. I wear a medium sized siaper and cause of seizures i drink alot of fluids. Those other 2 brands havent held up for me any suggestions?

Seriously if an xplus doesn't cut it, you should probably look into changing sooner. You can pre-tape a diaper on and remove it, that would make it very easy and quick to change into.

XP medical does have a diaper which holds more, but if cost is an issue, why go there. Just use the toilet to keep from totally soaking it.

You might want to consider Tranquility ATN with one of their new 27-ounce booster pad. I use their 13 ounce booster pad, and find them great overnight. The boosters are not much, maybe $5.95 for 12, and they are made to work with any diaper you might be wearing. And they DO work!

Hey thanks for advice guys i'm trying a active ultra plus and i love the feeling and its quiet. I'll let ya know how it does i'm only having to do it twice a week lol. I seem to wake up at same time the nurse comes in to bathe nanny everytime lol and she snaps if i come out to run to bathroom lol.