LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Pampers Project

Here's the message. There are two photos, one of the bag of diapers and second of her putting them on!!! Great find. It's about time the "normal" people see how great these diapers can be. Solves A LOT of her concerns. Such a win, win. It's like, get over it!! It's just a diaper and it's my protection!!!

the pampers project

the girl at the counter looks askance at my pile of items-to-be-purchased. most of it is unremarkable -- broad beans, malkist crackers, little bottles of vinegar and alcohol (for anti-ear infection wash), big waters, the odd bit of chocolate. but: "miss. pampers, miss." the girl says it with equal parts emphasis and disbelief. (translation: "um, foreign girl. what the hell are you doing????") i beam at her. i have been looking for adult-sized diapers for a while now, and it is excellent luck to have found some, just days before a long bus trip. "ya, pampers!" i exclaim. "saya perlu untuk bis!" (translation: "yes, pampers! i need for the bus!")

so many bus rides spent worrying i might end up humiliating myself by getting up from a damp seat. so many bus rides spent chewing at my chapped lips, feeling my tissues shrivel for lack of moisture, yet not daring to risk more than a throat-wetting sip of water. so many mornings debating whether to drink the delicious chai/teh tarik/kopi in front of me, or to let my fear of caffeine's diuretic effects take control.

with the adult diaper, now i have control. at least, in the sense that i have created a safe place for me to lose control. strapping it on gives me a warm, safe feeling. like strapping on a set of plate armor.

um, a set of plate armor for a man thrice my size ...

• Like 1

It's about time the "normal" people see how great these diapers can be. Solves A LOT of her concerns. Such a win, win. It's like, get over it!! It's just a diaper and it's my protection!!!

My thoughts exactly.

I had to laugh about the part where she discovers that they are 2 sizes too big for her. I made the same rookie mistake the first time I bought. I ended up with an Xl bag of depends pullups (I wear bambino mediums.) She will know better for next time.

I also applaud her confidence and lack of emberrassment when dealing with the checkout girl. She wanted diapers for a legitimate reason, even if it was only a personal choice and not a "medical need." She had no problem essentially telling the girl that "yes, I'm going on a long bus ride and I get nervous about holding it in for 3 hours, and I will feel so much more relaxed and worry free if I am wearing a diaper." I can just see her walking into the store, finding the diapers, almost jumping for joy, and walking up to the counter with a supressed grin. And in her own words "[checkout girl] 'um, foreign girl. what the hell are you doing????' i beam at her." It is laughable that on my first purchase I spent 4 hours driving from store to store to gather the courage to even look down the incontinence isle!

I also find it interesting that, in her own admission, she had been actively looking for them for a while, and she makes no hint of shame about that. To her it is an ingenious solution to her problems, the only problem being able to find some. It is not like she just saw them in the store one day and said "eurika," although if that had been the case, I still would applaud her open mindedness.

I still chuckle about how the checkout girl called them pampers, and she never corrected her by saying "briefs, incontinence pads, ect." or even just diapers. Pampers is clearly a baby diaper brand, and even though the word is synonymous with diapers in many areas, she readily accepts the babyish term. She even titles her blog posting "the pampers project." Whether either of them made the babyish association I can't really tell. I also like how she identifies the warm safe feeling of wearing without instantly becoming an obsessed ABDL. Maybe "normal" people can feel that way wearing diapers.

Did anyone else read the comments to the posting?

Runa said...

*blink*

*blink blink*

*blink blink blink*

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN MORE WHEN WE TALK ON MONDAY. YOU HAVE BOTH RYAN AND ME CONFUSED.

This must be a family member or friend. I'm not sure what is to be confused about. :Crylol:

I still chuckle about how the checkout girl called them pampers, and she never corrected her by saying "briefs, incontinence pads, ect." or even just diapers.

They were probably called "pampers" because that's the only English word for the product that the checkout girl knew. Also, we can assume that the person purchasing them did not know the word for "incontinence pads" in whatever language that was native to the area. It's less about that being a word for *gasp* baby diapers and more about it being something that was commonly recognized. Kinda like people here calling sodas "cokes" regardless of the brand.

Don't let your ABDL fantasy mind read too far into it.

• Like 2

I also like how she identifies the warm safe feeling of wearing without instantly becoming an obsessed ABDL.

Don't let your ABDL fantasy mind read too far into it.

Umm, I thought my comment above was enough to express that I see a balanced approach to diapers from this girl, not a potential new ABDL convert. You might want to check your assumptions about my "ABDL fantasy mind."

• Like 1

As previously posted, I agree. This is a very refreshing! We might have a fetish and lean towards to diapers but it's time the general public wake up and realize the benefits of diapers and pull-ups.

I just had my 3rd colonoscopy this past week. I wore a pull-up the day before and the day after, including wearing one to the facility. This lady is one who would realize the common sense of wearing one too.

• 3 weeks later...