LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There, A.R.

Hi there i'm AlexRian but I go by Alex, A.R. or Rian.

I been part of this website for 4 years but only recently started involving myself. I'm a tiny bit closeted. Anywho

I identify as a bigger kid, I do wear diapers and they've always been fun since I was little. I do have my connections to the furry fandom, as I really enjoy the artwork that comes of it. As for actually being a real furry, I don't quite fit into the crowd. I've recently been brought into a family, though it's only begun, I hope great and fun experiences come from it.

Anywho, I really really enjoy the diapers. As a bigger kid though, I'm not one to babble or crawl around or spit up or poop myself. I'm just looking for kind loving and attention and some like-minded friends. :)

If you wanna talk, you may PM me for IM info, I also now frequent the chatroom.

Cheers!

welcome to the forum! ...although you have already been a member for a while...:P As far as the furry thing goes, being a furry can be all sorts of levels. You do not have to wear fursuits, tails, ears and walk around with a collar on to be a furry. ( although, I personally think a collar is awesome, and want a tail, ears, and love fursuiting...) If you like art, movies, shows...etc featuring Anthropomorphic animals then your a furry. You do not have to partake in the more detailed part of the fandom to be a furry. Personally I relate a lot more to the furry fandom then I do the ab/dl community but I belong to both. :)*Kato wags his tail* Erf! ^=^

welcome to the forum! ...although you have already been a member for a while...:P As far as the furry thing goes, being a furry can be all sorts of levels. You do not have to wear fursuits, tails, ears and walk around with a collar on to be a furry. ( although, I personally think a collar is awesome, and want a tail, ears, and love fursuiting...) If you like art, movies, shows...etc featuring Anthropomorphic animals then your a furry. You do not have to partake in the more detailed part of the fandom to be a furry. Personally I relate a lot more to the furry fandom then I do the ab/dl community but I belong to both. :)*Kato wags his tail* Erf! ^=^

well yeah generally thats how furry works, thanks for the welcome, will enjoy talkign to you in the future.