LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting, Wetting, Wetting

Hi All,

Wore and wet my first time 2 days ago. I used to think that wandering around the house nude was the tops. Now I know that wearing, wetting and sitting in a diaper is the ultimate freedom! :D !

I work from home so can be in a diaper all day long. I call into conference calls while wetting, I work on the computer while wetting, I just sit and wet...what a JOLT!

• Like 1

I too wear 24/7, was at Disneyland all day yesterday wear a cloth daiper with plastic pant with no leaks. Was soaked by the time I got home but I never had to wait for a bathroom. I love that about diapers.

• Like 1

Ah, Yes! wearing and using diapers is just about as good as it gets. I know so may people don't understand us but at least we know what works for us. So many of the so called normal ones will never find the happiness we have with our diapers, so who do you think is better off!?

Hi All,

Wore and wet my first time 2 days ago. I used to think that wandering around the house nude was the tops. Now I know that wearing, wetting and sitting in a diaper is the ultimate freedom! :D !

I work from home so can be in a diaper all day long. I call into conference calls while wetting, I work on the computer while wetting, I just sit and wet...what a JOLT!

I too use to walk around naked but now do in my diaper, its such a good feeling WET or DRY, but mostly WET

It really helps with those long draw out computer support calls with the clueless customer.

Is your name Peggie? LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist.

• Like 1