LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Involuntary Diaper Time Part 2: Changing Time

I lay on the floor of the living room, arms shackled over my head, legs spread wide, my hips squirming in the thick diaper I now wore, not believing this was happening, just to feel it. My girlfriend Laura had removed my pacifier gag and was now force feeding me, my head in her lap, by holding my nose to put baby food and formula in my mouth. Laura's friend Emily was laying out diapers, lotion and baby powder next to us. I was shocked but couldn't move when the front door opened and three more of Laura's female friends walked in.

"How wonderful! Our guests are here! I was hoping you'd make it over in time for this!" said Laura

"A baby? Well, how precious!" said one of the women, "and I see it's his feeding time!"

"I just love babies." said another one of the women.

Laura then whispered in my ear "Not one word out of you mister, or I'll leave you just like this and you'll never see me again. You can just hire locksmith to get your diaper off. Is that understood?" I nodded and sucked at the bottle of baby formula she had in my mouth.

"Good baby." she said, and kissed me. Then she started speaking more loudly. "I just wanted all my friends to be here today to see my new baby boy. Baby's just been put back into diapers, and this is to make sure he doesn't get any ideas about trying to get out of them. See how peaceful my baby is? He loves having his diapers on. It feels so good to him. He just loves it when mommy feeds him a baba. Baby loves his mommy, yes he does! Say Mama!"

"Mama!" I said nervously.

"Good baby!" said Laura, "Now it's time for you to finish your baby food."

Laura slowly force fed me the rest of a very large bowl of mush while her female friends gently teased me, tickling my armpits and feet and running their hands over my diaper, though not hard enough to let me cum. As this happened, I felt a strong pressure building in my bowels. I knew I needed to go to the bathroom, and I didn't know if I wanted to or not. Laura checked her watch, then cleared her throat.

"Baby," she said, "I've made it clear that I'd like you to wear diapers. But since I love you, if you do not wish to, you don't have to. If you'd like, you can take off your diaper right now, and we can all just remember this as a fun sex game we played once. I want you to know this because I want you to understand that if you choose to use your diaper, that's going to show me that you need diapers, and once I've got you in diapers, I'm not letting you out. I'm going to lock you out of our bathroom and keep diapers pinned to your ass day and night. You'll poop in them, you'll pee in them, and you won't be able to get them off yourself. You'll need me to change you. If you don't want that, if you do not want me to force you to wear diapers, then all you have to do is not use your diaper right now. Now, I'm going to give you some quiet time to think."

I knew Laura had put laxatives in the tea before, and in the baby formula, and in the baby food. My penis and stomach were aching. I knew it would be embarassing, that I would in real life regret giving up the toilet, but I was so turned at the thought of being her baby, and I needed to go so bad. I still didn't know what to do. I started to breath heavily, thinking hard. Laura stroked my cheek and gently said "Sssshhhhh".

I couldn't help it. I couldn't resist. I let myself go. I wet my diaper, and it felt incredible. I pooped, and felt it fill up the back.

"Cameras, ladies!" chirped Laura sunnily, and all of Laura's friends took cameras out of their purses and began to film me using diapers.

"Looks like he needs diapers!" Announced one.

"Changing time!" added another.

I tried to stop going as they kept their cameras on my groin but found I couldn't, urine and feces kept coming out me and going into the diaper. I blushed, mortified that this was to be my future. Then, without being warned, without being asked, and needing it badly, I got my diaper changed. The women lifted me by the legs as Laura slid a changing mat under me, unpinned my diaper, rolled up the dirty one then cleaned me off with baby wipes. They kept my legs up as she slid another diaper under me, then lotioned and powdered me, liberally seasoning my erection with arousing scents and sensations. She then gripped the shaft of my penis, beginning to stroke me as she spoke. "My my, looks like my baby boy loves having his diaper changed! Well, that's good, because like I already told you, Mommy won't let you out of diapers now, so you're going to get your diaper changed again, and again, and again, and again!"

I came all over her hand as she cemented in my mind this erotic fate, made all the more arousing by the fact that I was now powerless to resist it.

"There, all better!" said Laura, and finished pinning me into diapers, locking them in place. Helplessly, I wet my diaper again. Laura watched the yellow stain spread on the front of my diaper. She started chiding me. "Baby! Wetting your diaper, and right after Mommy changed you. I guess it's good I've got you back in diapers since you've had so many accidents today. What do you say ladies, should I let baby have a diaper change now or should I let him sit in his wet diaper?"

"Let him suffer!" said one of the women, the others concurring.

"Alright, that settles it. Diaper change later. For now, you're stuck in those!" said Laura.

I sighed, and started getting used to the feeling of dirty diapers.

• Like 3
Guest diaperboykcmo

Good story. Just wondering is there a back ground story, why is she doing this to him ect. Thanks can't wait for more

I wrote it under the assumption that they both have this fetish and want something like this, maybe they hinted it to each other earlier or something. I start it with them entering into fetish play at her signal, because I'm not writing a novel about a couple hinting at things in conversations here. Part 1 is a bit further down the page, if that's what you were wondering about.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I wrote it under the assumption that they both have this fetish and want something like this, maybe they hinted it to each other earlier or something. I start it with them entering into fetish play at her signal, because I'm not writing a novel about a couple hinting at things in conversations here. Part 1 is a bit further down the page, if that's what you were wondering about.

Cool thanks. Like how she fed him formula and baby food. Can't wait for more

• 10 years later...

So here's an idea for folks that are gonna bash on someone who is expressing their appreciation for stories, why? It raises stories to the front that others might not have found. You're just being negative. Stop. Relax. Find the content you like and move on. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 2:15 PM, starman said:

Yeah thanks for bumping a load of old stories from 10 yrs since last post ,

Well to be honest. I have been here from the beginning. I don't remember this story. it could be because I'm old fart, who knows.

i like it.