LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Big!

So, I normally buy Abena Xplus Mediums, but I was in the pharmacy and saw some Attends. I had grown into ABDLism wearing them, and wanted a throwback if you will. I wear a Large in Depends overnight, so I thought I'd get large Attends. They are WAY too big, and with the stretchy lining in the front and back, I can't fold them down comfortably. Is there any solution I'm missing? I could double up or wear regular underwear (yuck), but I'd much rather figure something (comfortable) out without having the waist band around my belly button.

So, I normally buy Abena Xplus Mediums, but I was in the pharmacy and saw some Attends. I had grown into ABDLism wearing them, and wanted a throwback if you will. I wear a Large in Depends overnight, so I thought I'd get large Attends. They are WAY too big, and with the stretchy lining in the front and back, I can't fold them down comfortably. Is there any solution I'm missing? I could double up or wear regular underwear (yuck), but I'd much rather figure something (comfortable) out without having the waist band around my belly button.

Are you kidding? Lots of AB's would kill for a diaper that fit around their bellybutton (or just below it...)

Dunno what to tell you. A stuffer would be the simplest solution.

Are you kidding? Lots of AB's would kill for a diaper that fit around their bellybutton (or just below it...)

Not sure I would "kill" for it because that would end in jail. :P But I would love to find and wear diapers just like that. I fell in love with that style of wearing when I was young.

• Like 1

Dunno what to tell you. A stuffer would be the simplest solution.

Not sure I would "kill" for it because that would end in jail. :P But I would love to find and wear diapers just like that. I fell in love with that style of wearing when I was young.

It's an awesome store, it's a small little corner store in my home town called *hometown censored* Pharmacy. It's the only place I've seen attends for sale. My problem is that it gets rather hot around my belly, and the sweating feels nasty.

I might try cutting the top tape off and following around, making it a two tape diaper. Any other replies would be appreciated.

i dont understand, i buy abri form x plus and they always fit around me up to my belly button, thats how a true diaper should fit around the belly button..... at least thts what i always understood....