LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy...

Well.. hmmm.... I know he likes wearing baby girl clothes.... and the possibility of being caught by others... the embarrassment factor there.... He also likes that i've been having him wear his little girl panties under his suits to work... and a few times that I have mentioned buying girls tshirts that say things like Mommy's Princess and such, and having him wear them when we go places, he's really liked that idea..... I guess for me, it's just a confidence thing.... I'd like to have ideas that he might enjoy that he didn't tell me first, if that makes sense? otherwise it might seem that I'm only doing this cuz he wants me to, but I really enjoy the idea of all of this too... lol... not just cuz he likes it...

I got him a sippy cup the other day, and that's what he drinks from now when he's at home... Any other ideas, either physical aspects or mental aspects would be wonderful....

Thanks...

~Loki

Where do you want to start?

Well to be honest I've never really explored the adult side of the Parent/baby continuim in our community. I understand where you're coming from though, you want to enjoy doing this as much as he is. So in that case I'm going to spend about 30 minutes going over some ideas for you.

Alright so I'm not a sissy, but I'm close. And I think that one of the more obvious ideas would be to one day, just take him out (with his panties under his clothes like he's going to work.) and go look at little girls clothing. Now this might be a bit embarassing to him, especially since he'll be thinking about wearing those clothes himself. To others however it will look like a husband and wife looking through clothing for their daughter at home. Now what you should do to eccentuate the experiance is to ask him questions concerning the clothes. Don't be too specific though, make it seem like your asking him about him and his likes in public without actually saying so. Its a psycological embarassment that will cause him to grasp at the idea that your asking him about his clothes in front of a bunch of people.

For referance you should ask things like: "How do you think these would look?" or "Do these look cute to you?"

Questions like that are double sided, to him they present to him the clothing as his own internal desires. While to others they assume the identity of being for a third party.

As well on your day out you can do small things like go to lunch and assert authority over him by ordering his food for him. Don't choose something he would normally eat though, choose something he may not like much if at all possible. Again you'll need to be decidedly cryptic here to trick his mind into thinking your saying something more than you're actually saying. If he complains about the food, hint to him that he needs to eat it because you said so. This will of course be a little harder than the store, so I suggest using honorifics that you would use when he is in sissy garb, but could also be determined to be a Husband and Wifes honorific.

Examples: "Sweety you need to eat this." or "Please do as I say and eat this honey."

The key of course is to maintain a level, dominant tone, that will scare him the most. If anybody is listening in on your conversation (Which they shouldn't be cause they'd have their own.) then they'll most likely think that he might have a heart condition and your playing super wife by watching his health.

Other ideas might include:

- Keeping a Photo Album of him on hand in an easily accessible but watchable place such as in a bookcase in the family room or on a table admist other books.

- Hanging some of his clothes in the closet among his other clothes so that he can look at them when getting ready for work.

- Having a couple photos of your little darling hanging around the bedroom or office or some secluded room that most people do not have access too.

Of course these are all just ideas. I'm not into sissy as I said, but I do have some experiance with Dominant and subsrviant. I guess the best advice would to be spontaneous with your ideas, don't give him time to know whats going on.

Well to be honest I've never really explored the adult side of the Parent/baby continuim in our community. I understand where you're coming from though, you want to enjoy doing this as much as he is. So in that case I'm going to spend about 30 minutes going over some ideas for you.

And I DO enjoy this as much as he does, but up to this point, he's seen My submissive side, never seen My dominant side, while he's always shown his dominant side and didn't think I ever saw his submissive side, so he's not sure if I can handle this or be happy with it in the long term... I have done shorter term scenes and relationships in the past, ironically after learning much from him about dominating and playing with sissies and cross dressers, so I've known some aspects of what he likes rather... vicariously.. I suppose, by watching how he interacts with others from the opposite side of things... I just want him to be able to see that I'm not just doing it cuz I think HE wants it, but because I thoroughly enjoy it as well...

Other ideas might include:

- Keeping a Photo Album of him on hand in an easily accessible but watchable place such as in a bookcase in the family room or on a table admist other books.

I have some adorable pics in an album that I found not too long ago.. he had them hidden away... lol... I put them somewhere.. safe.. so they don't get misplaced... I don't think he's ready for anyone else to know about it right now... so many of our friends have seen us for too long the other way 'round, D/s-wise... lol... would totally muddle their brains...

- Hanging some of his clothes in the closet among his other clothes so that he can look at them when getting ready for work.

I have all his little pretty things hanging right next to his suits for work... *grins* and all his cute frilly underthings have replaced his boy clothes in his drawers.... so he wears them to work under his suits now...

Of course these are all just ideas. I'm not into sissy as I said, but I do have some experiance with Dominant and subsrviant. I guess the best advice would to be spontaneous with your ideas, don't give him time to know whats going on.

Wonderful ideas.. .Thank you so much for your well thought out post.. Smiles...

We're sort of easing into things... a lot of external life things going on at the moment that preclude the depth of what we want to do right now, but it's a start... a release he says, of having to think about all those external responsibilities for a time... when he can just totally let someone else take over for a while...

Well what i would say is, the first thing to remember is you are the "Mommy" and what you say goes if she wants to be seen (caught) then you should help her out by making sure that you set up the right places to put her in so she can be seen just remember that who ever see her if she knows them it could be a bad thing so try to make sure you only go places you dont normly go at first anyway. If you dont mind it help her be a sissy baby keep her well diapered all the time if you can, remember the rash problem if you dont change her diapers. Being a mommy can be hard but it can be fun! Just remember you both have to want to play the game. By the way you look very cute in your pic.

I don't know if he's really ready to actually get 'caught' by anyone yet... but eventually I will set something up along those lines.... Smiles...

• 1 month later...

LokeanWolfe

WOW! I just read all the responses and your replies. :thumbsup: What a lucky guy he is. :P I think it is great that you want to please him this way. :wub: I for one am jealous. :whistling:

Baby Jay NY

• 4 months later...

My mommy and i went on vaction;me in diapers and plastic pants the whole time.I'm not sissy all the time but have worn sissy looking tops or nightys to bed.On the trip she would have me uncover my diapers to take pictures away from the crowd.A few time some1 would walk by I would cover up quickly.They never commented so we were noy sure if they seen them or not.Exscepy at the beach where they just giggled or smiled and walked on.This would work with sissy pantys too.I enjoyed the trill of "almost" :blush: getting caught alot. :o