LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lookin For A Mommy Or Daddy

OH MY GOD !!!

YES YES YES

Can we all text him? just like flood his phone with texts until it freezes?

i realllllyyyy hope that is just an anonymous pay as you go top up phone...

you know by putting ur number up here it could show up in a good search as being on here????

hmmm 215.. isn't that philly area?

Can we all text him? just like flood his phone with texts until it freezes?

One of my customers manages the marketing texts for thousands of companies (i.e. they automate the sending out of offers etc. allow people to be profilled into groups and manage the do-not-send-any-more-to-me lists).

... god its tempting :P ....

Then again, the thought of some poor sod having to send 5000+ "STOP" messages back is just too cruel...

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

Better yet, since he's so eager to give out digits, can we have your work phone number? Also, put it on speaker. I'm sure everyone you work with will be so thrilled that you're being adopted. They'll probably throw a huge party, and they'll love you so much that you'll never have to come back to work.

Yeah dude, text you? You live in a bigger fantasy world than I.

• Like 1

Umm...maybe it's just me, however why would we criticize net speak or leet speak on a site that frequently hosts baby talk? It all has it's charm and annoyances. If you really want to find someone to talk to, I'd reccomend downloading an irc client and chatting.

Umm...maybe it's just me, however why would we criticize net speak or leet speak on a site that frequently hosts baby talk? It all has it's charm and annoyances. If you really want to find someone to talk to, I'd reccomend downloading an irc client and chatting.

When your post does not even contain one whole word, it makes it extremely difficult to comprehend. Baby talk usually only replaces a letter or two. Please/pweese, blanket/blankey, etc. A whole string of acronyms is a nightmare. Omg wtf aufm m8 jk lol tafn... Translate that and you'll see my point.