LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emotional And Physical Issue!

Hello All!

I usually don't post or respond to posts. For the reason that either someone has already said what I would have said In that I feel there no need in repeating the same thing or the post where someone has said something that is not worth giving attention to. In instances where I feel the person making the statement is a emotional moron, that makes statements like "I wearing a diaper what should I do in it now?" or those people that want to expose others to their diapers in a way that either makes people have to see or smell their foul smelling waste. It maybe your fantasy to do these thing in public, but keep it to yourself or another consenting adult ( I do mean adult) some more child. This brings me to the disposal of the your diaper. If you are like me and have to wear diapers be sure to dispose of them properly do not leave them along side of the road or out in public view. If your going to wear either for enjoyment or for need be responsible enough to take the time to but them in trash can. Better yet if you take few minute before you go out a pack small backpack or even a fanny pack with a extra diaper and a small bag to put your used diaper in after your change.

I know their will be people here that will get upset with me. I have to let this out. The last few day have been hectic. One the our towns Young lady was abducted here last week. Her name is Holly Bobo! The community and authorities are still searching. In the search some of my friends were talking about areas where they said some people (nothing to do with the abduction) had dumped Adult diaper in the parking area by some of the lakes in the area. These were probably hunters or fishermen. But it just got me thinking much everyone is connected and how little we think about the little stuff.

Sorry for all rambling but I needed to vent somewhere and hope I didn't come off on the few that don't think about the ethics! PLEASE PRAY for HOLLY BOBO!

• Like 3

My god....what a wild story.....dragged from her home by some guy in camoflage. Sounds like something out of the movies.

I hope they find her safe and catch the scumbags responsible.

Thanks it been a week I hope they find her alive but the long she missing the less chance of her being found alive. I see I have all ready been given a negative score! that I expected!

I was going to 'plus' your score but I hit the minus instead :o My sincere apologies for that :blush: your post doesn't deserve a 'neg rep' ^_^ I hope Holly is OK wherever she is, but TBH after a week it's probably going to be bad news when it comes. I have friends in S+R and they say that after 3 days the chances become slim :( There are enough exceptions to hold out hope yet, so I'm not giving up. Bad things happen in this world so try not to let this get you down too much. We're hanging in there with you :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I clicked it one up, good thing you said that Betty as I had looked to see who neg'd it and was like WTF? :P. I too am following the story up here in Ohio, we had our nasty stuff last month, it's a sick world.