LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Plastic Pants And Onesie

Hi is there anyone near ny area that has a pair of large plastic pants and a onesie waist size 38-44? Im looking to only spend 23$ with shipping included in that amount. Plz email me at littlefreak42069@hotmail.com subject daily diapers post. Plz someone help me out

Hi is there anyone near ny area that has a pair of large plastic pants and a onesie waist size 38-44? Im looking to only spend 23$ with shipping included in that amount. Plz email me at littlefreak42069@hotmail.com subject daily diapers post. Plz someone help me out

I don't know about the onesie; but as for the plastic pants you could go on ebay and get some cheap ones from China for as little as $0.99 with FREE S&H if you

are the lucky bidder. They come in a variety of colors clear - to black. For heavy duty ones you can expect to pay a great deal more but then they will last a

bit longer.

Now as for the onesie go to a thrift shop and look for an oversize t shirt; beach coverup or even a dress that you might fabricate with snaps (poppers) in the

crotch area.

You might while looking for the plastic pants on ebay just try a search for a onesie. Who knows what you might find. Then again if you do find some

but the price range is out of your budget then look to see if the seller has sold his auction item - perhaps if you make a decent reasonable offer for an item

that went UNSOLD you might be a winner. If you don't look and ask questions your fantasy will go wanting.

BabyLock