LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Exclusive

Disposable Diaper prices   

47 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a quality disposable diaper?

• There is no price limit for quality
    • $3.00 range is acceptable
    • $2.00 range is acceptable
    • $1.00 range is acceptable

Was ordering a few cases of Abenas at abuniverse.com and found a new diaper coming out in June 2011

The rumors from all the social media sites are true. It's finally in production. Lots of diapers claim maximum absorbency, but only one can claim the top prize as the world's most absorbent, and it is only available in the USA and Canada at AB Universe. Designed in Germany, the Fabine Exclusive is a premium product that can hold an entire days worth of wettings yet still be comfortable to wear and delicate to the skin. Words alone cannot describe how thick and comfy this incredible diaper is, so please look forward to our side-by-side absorbency demonstration (to be posted soon) to show just how well the Fabine Exclusive stacks up against other AB/DL favorites.

Holds Over 4 Liters of Liquid (that's more than a gallon and over 9 lbs)!

Cute Babyish All-Over-Print with Plastic Cover

Four Tape Design

Front and Back Waistbands

Full Front-to-Rear Standing Leak Guard

Extra Proportion of Advanced-Formula SAP Provides Unbelievable Absorption

and Containment

Optionally available with our exclusive - NEW & IMPROVED - ABU BabyFresh scent

Sounds pretty awesome, I thought ...... then I looked at the price they range (depending on order amount) From $2.99 to $3.19 EACH

So, my question to you is how much is to much for a diaper? Is the claimed holding capacity of 1 gallon and weighing 9 lbs worth $3.00? Do you think ABU is taking advantage of our love for diapers by charging $3.00 a diaper? Has anybody actually tried these things yet, yes I know they are not out until June however, there is a video at the website of the diaper being pawed (and leaking when held up ... lol)

• Like 1

Yea...3 bucks is a little much IMO even for a premium brand. I pay 2 bucks (Canadian) now and wouldn't want to exceed that by much.....

I think that if they got the price down around the 2'50 range then I would consider buying a bag....

Doesnt have poll ..... your point??

All your info has already been posted. My opinion is that you should have linked to the other post instead of reposting it.

Recap: keep poll, link to other post for content.

That's just me, though.

Frankly, I see this as a bait-and-switch by ABU.

They had an active link (http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-eto.asp) hyping their "coming soon" super absorbent overnight diaper for MONTHS, and then they drop this pre-order for an obscenely overpriced piece of crap with the manufacturer's website splattered across the front.

Nah, no thanks ABU. The half-case of SDK's I just ordered? Probably going to be the last thing I buy from you. This was pretty much the last straw.