LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Out There!

Hey I'm Cute n diapers, if you already haven't figured that out :P I've had a diaper fetish since I was a kid and wet the bed, and now that I'm getting older I'm starting to explore more of the diaper lover//roll playing stuffs. A lil about me, I'm 21, regress to about 2 or 3, love love love plastic diapers(also would love some input on some great diapers I can order online and stuff). I've been wearing depends for the longest time and want to start branching off to Abriform and Bambino you know? I'm a pretty fun guy and I make a cute baby ;) . So If y'all have any question you wanna ask me go for it, I plan on sticking around for a while to get a better grasp on things going on in my life pertaining to diapers and stuffs. (kinda at that point in my life where I'm not sure if I want to embrace who I am and what this is, or seek out therapy to help stop this in its tracks) Looking forward to meeting people who share my secretive lifestyle choices, and to meet people who are more open.

Loves

~Cute n Diapers

welcome, its awesome here, really nice people and a great place to get advice. Speaking of which, im going to give you a little bit of advice, but with that said, everyone is different, and just because something worked out for me, doesnt mean it will do the same for you, anyway

I dont exactly know your history with diapers. For me, i was into them ever since i was forced out, but my urge to wear diapers would come and go, and then when i was around 17, that familiar urge came back, so i decided to experiment a little more that what i had done before. I would get these strong urges to wear, and then about a week later, i was disgusted with myself for what i was doing, i felt wrong doing it, and just felt like a freak. A few months would pass and what do you know, the urge came back, so i decided try again, and then the time in between my urge for diapers would get closer and closer. This went on for about 2 years and then i decided, "I dont know why im this way, but i am this way, i dont have to feel gross because i realized im not the only one doing this, after countless posts on this site, i recieved tons of encouraging information and decided to embrace myself for who i am, a Diaper Lover". What im getting at, if you decide not to embrace diapers and try and "quit" then in my case, it always failed, and i would have to wear diapers to fulfill my urge. can you be a Adult baby, and a Diaper lover and just up and quit wearing? sure, if you think you can, i just dont think i would ever be able to live with out them, and i dont want to quit wearing them because know i look at it like a part of me. Hope that helped.

welcome, its awesome here, really nice people and a great place to get advice. Speaking of which, im going to give you a little bit of advice, but with that said, everyone is different, and just because something worked out for me, doesnt mean it will do the same for you, anyway

I dont exactly know your history with diapers. For me, i was into them ever since i was forced out, but my urge to wear diapers would come and go, and then when i was around 17, that familiar urge came back, so i decided to experiment a little more that what i had done before. I would get these strong urges to wear, and then about a week later, i was disgusted with myself for what i was doing, i felt wrong doing it, and just felt like a freak. A few months would pass and what do you know, the urge came back, so i decided try again, and then the time in between my urge for diapers would get closer and closer. This went on for about 2 years and then i decided, "I dont know why im this way, but i am this way, i dont have to feel gross because i realized im not the only one doing this, after countless posts on this site, i recieved tons of encouraging information and decided to embrace myself for who i am, a Diaper Lover". What im getting at, if you decide not to embrace diapers and try and "quit" then in my case, it always failed, and i would have to wear diapers to fulfill my urge. can you be a Adult baby, and a Diaper lover and just up and quit wearing? sure, if you think you can, i just dont think i would ever be able to live with out them, and i dont want to quit wearing them because know i look at it like a part of me. Hope that helped.

Thank you for the awesome introduction! I can definitely relate to the whole "urge to wear". For me, it started when I was about 14 or 15. I would have recurring dreams of me just putting diapers on and wearing them around the house and sleeping in them, and what great dreams they were. I wanted to make that a reality so I mustard up the courage to walk to my local Walmart and purchase a bag of the older plastic backed Assurace brand diapers, and that just opened the flood gates for my fetish. Ever since then I've been on and off experimenting with diapers such as buying different brands, and also wetting them(which is kind of nice, but I still think its kind of ikky lol). Its really great to hear about how supportive people on the site are, makes me feel not so alone, or unaccepted. For as long as I bought that first bag of diapers I've always felt like some what of a freak, and always sort of avoided the whole girl situation i.e. she thinks I'm some sort of wierdo, and im constantly afraid my friends or family might find out and not be as supportive, so that part of me wants to stop this. But in the same sense, I love to wear, and its about a 70% sexual thing for me and a 30% regression thing where I can put on a diaper and curl up in my bed and take awesome naps :baby_sleeping:.

i completely understand, i felt so alone until found this site, i felt like the only adult who likes to wear diapers without a medical reason. for me, wearing is 100% comfort, and also, if a girl isnt going to accept you for who you are, then they arent going to be the person for you anyway. Also, dont be afraid to ask questions, we are all here for you