LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can I Keep It Up?

It's now near the end of the fifth day in diapers. I'm sitting here watching "Deadliest Catch" with a shirt and a soft pair of comco plastic pants over the diaper. I've not been near a toilet since last Thursday. I've gone to work, the ballet, a baseball game, hooters, just about everything. I've got yesterday's cloth diapers in the dryer and I've got to empty the diaper genie tomorrow morning. Wife returns Thursday evening....

This is the longest continous I can recall ever doing. Can I keep this up?

It's now near the end of the fifth day in diapers. I'm sitting here watching "Deadliest Catch" with a shirt and a soft pair of comco plastic pants over the diaper. I've not been near a toilet since last Thursday. I've gone to work, the ballet, a baseball game, hooters, just about everything. I've got yesterday's cloth diapers in the dryer and I've got to empty the diaper genie tomorrow morning. Wife returns Thursday evening....

This is the longest continous I can recall ever doing. Can I keep this up?

Of course you can :) Incons wear 24/7 and they're just humans too, so it has to be possible- the real questions are do you want to, will it affect anything in your life, and if so how? ;) I've been wetting my pull-ups a lot more lately than usual even though I don't have to :blush: because I like it and there's nothing stopping me :lol: My nights lately have caused flood warnings to be broadcast :roflmao: If you like something, it hurts no one, and you have the means then go for the happiness- life isn't worth the effort it takes to frown :D

Bettypooh

Good for you! Can you keep it up? As long as you're lovin' it and feeling comfortable doing it, of course you can! If a situation comes up where you don't feel comfortable wearing, go with it and then diaper up after that. What's to stop you?:thumbsup:

I'm jealous!! Maybe our wives could go off somewhere together?:whistling:

I have chosen to wear a diaper for the last year and half (almost) and I have to say it has been a challenge some times and more people know now that I wear diapers simply because a person cant go as long as I have without the top of your diaper peaking over the top of your pants when you bend over - its inevitable.

So if you have the funds and the will power you can do it. I love it, I threw away all my big boy undies away and have no desire to wear them. I wet without realizing it and I feel I have lost most control of my bladder, which is fine with me.

I say good luck and enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

About a year ago, I went 24/7 for 71 days with only removal being for changes and showers... Of course, mine may have been easier than yours due to the facts that: 1) although my wife won't play, she knows and most times won't stop me when I play & 2) I usually don't defecate in my diapers, I use changes and shower times for that (on the toilet)... I did have a little problem at that time with diaper rash, but... Dealt with it!!

I also use disposable diapers (little easier to hide from our children). But I work a 10 hour shift with about an hour (one way) commute so that throws another complication into the mix...

• 2 weeks later...

i have been in diapers 24/7 for over 4 years. there was an adjustment period of how to deal with it at work, but even that can be done with forethought. if i poop myself uncontrollably i usually clean up right away--other than that i have never had rash or other problems. the doctors admit they made a boo boo and i will be like this for the rest of my days. at first i was not happy--now that i've learned how it works with MY body, i am truly happy and won't go back to the toilet.

we need a new word for the un-padded; what i can't communicate to them is the incredible sensation... after taking the soaking wet one you've had on for the commute/overnight, cleaning yourself up as much as works for you, then... putting on a fresh one, gently wrapping it around your junk, pulling it up t*i*g*h*t to get just the right sensation of bun-hug... and relaxing

won't lie and say it's better than drugz, but its damn near as good! so in answer to your question, unequivocally YES!

;)