LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just read Driven to Kill that is about our local serial child killer we had in 1989 and now I am reading about the Black Widow Judy Buenoano.

Just finishing reading "Topsy," the cruel story of how Thomas Edison electrocuted an elephant. An amazing but brutal book that also covers 1800s circus life as well as the second half about Edison.

Just finishing reading "Topsy," the cruel story of how Thomas Edison electrocuted an elephant. An amazing but brutal book that also covers 1800s circus life as well as the second half about Edison.

I remember reading about that elephant online and saw it on youtube too. I read she was a violent elephant and had killed one of her trainers and was aggressive towards the other two so they killed her for it and then read they were abusing her so she reacted in defense. So it's not like the elephant was truly violent because it was just defending itself.

I love to read any fantasy really, though after having read so many I can usually spot how the story will play out by how the author is forming the characters and such which kind of spoils the development of the story for me. So I have been looking to other things I like to read about such as info about the natural world, ancient history, etc.

Just finished the book about Judy Bruenoano and wow, she was a pathological liar and her son was involved in the attempted murder of her fiancee but was found not guilty and the book was very vague about his trial. Also both her kids knew that she killed their brother and was attempting to kill her fiancee and I am sure they knew about their mother's common law husband's death but yet they defended her and pretended she was innocent. More detail than the internet gave about the case.

Haven't cracked a cover in far too long, but two of my all-time faves are "On The Beach" by Neville Shute and the "Americans" series by John Jakes. The first is written in a style reflecting the time of it's publication (ca 1960) so that has to be kept in mind, but it will change you and how you see things. And that's what a good book should do :thumbsup: The second is a lengthy but interesting historical fiction regarding the path which is the United States that will change some of what you thought about the people who caused this nation to come to be. I think there's 8 books in that series total but the first 5 are the most relevant ones.