LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don'T You Think It Would Be Nice If The Reviews Had A Posted Date On Them

I hope this is the right spot for my question. I really enjoy reading the diaper review page here at dd. I have never seen any thing like it and i am glad its here. don't you think it would be nice if the reviews had a posted date on them ? i mean you might read some great reviews on a diaper and find out the reviews were posted a few years ago and that the diaper is not made the same as it was a few years ago.

I just glanced at the review page. That is a complete disaster. Things are listed multiple times, things are listed under the wrong name, and some of the products listed aren't even made anymore. That whole page needs to be scrapped and totally redone.

• Like 2

I just glanced at the review page. That is a complete disaster. Things are listed multiple times, things are listed under the wrong name, and some of the products listed aren't even made anymore. That whole page needs to be scrapped and totally redone.

IIRC, DD asked a few weeks back if someone was interested in giving the reviews page a good house-cleaning ;) It's a big job and pays as well as being a moderator does :D which is to say your paycheck will have only zeros on it :huh: but what the heck- you'll get the undying gratitude of everyone here- for a few days at least :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Yeah I second this motion! :thumbsup: Someone should step up to the plate and give DD a hand in cleaning up the diaper review page. All reviews should have a review date. They also need to be re organized because I also noticed repeats, diapers listed with no reviews, diapers I have never heard of...etc. I would help but honestly I would not know the first thing about doing something like that and I honestly don't have a full computer but a netbook so I am not the best candidate for the job but surely there is someone here who could assist DD right? :lol: I also love reading the diaper review pages as well. :)