LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle Discussion

Codymoogle

I'd like to discuss bottles with everyone out there that uses one. I just got my first NUK 5 bottle nipple and a new bottle today, and it got me thinking.

Do you prefer chronological baby bottle nipples (standard bottle nipples), or the NUK 5 bottle nipple? My personal opinion of it is that I will not go back to the standard bottle nipples unless no other option is available to me. The NUK 5 nipple fits my mouth much nicer.

Do you prefer small holes (therefore you have to suck harder or longer on the bottle), or larger holes? I prefer smaller holes, but not as small as the standard holes in bottle nipples. The actual suckling is what comforts me most about having a bottle, so big holes defeat that comfort for me.

If you could have bottles made in any 3 sizes, what would they be and why? I'd choose 8 oz (for drinks with high calories), 16 oz, and 32 oz. The larger two sizes I'd use for low or no calorie beverages, like water.

Do you prefer latex or silicone bottle nipples? I prefer silicone, but the NUK 5 is only made in latex.

Do you wish the NUK 5 nipple was made in silicone? I do.

Do you wish there was a bottle nipple larger than the NUK 5? If there was, would you try it? Not me. The NUK 5 is plenty.

~ moogle

Guest wxbuon4

I'd like to discuss bottles with everyone out there that uses one. I just got my first NUK 5 bottle nipple and a new bottle today, and it got me thinking.

Do you prefer chronological baby bottle nipples (standard bottle nipples), or the NUK 5 bottle nipple? Standard. Reminds me of my bottle as a child.

Do you prefer small holes (therefore you have to suck harder or longer on the bottle), or larger holes? I prefer large holes, reminds menf how the bottle flowed as a child

If you could have bottles made in any 3 sizes, what would they be and why? 12 oz for beer :) 24 oz for soda and 32 oz for water

Do you prefer latex or silicone bottle nipples? I prefer only latex. Again remind me if my bottle as a child

Do you wish the NUK 5 nipple was made in silicone? Nah wouldn't use it

Do you wish there was a bottle nipple larger than the NUK 5? If there was, would you try it? probably not. Nuk 5 is ugly to look at BUT does feel good in your mouth. Anything more and I might gag ;)

~ moogle

I used to have a large, non-nuk nipple fit on a larger (32 oz) bottle. I'd tried standard baby bottles, but they feel strange because they aren't proportional to big old me.The bottle was not a baby-style bottle though and I think that would be really neat to have. I prefer a larger hole again so that I feel the whole thing is proportional to my size. I would enjoy a NUK 5 nipple though as well as the normal one I'd had.

I'm not sure what the difference would be between latex and silicone. And I like my NUK 5 paci so I don't think I'd need a nipple any larger than that.

Do you prefer chronological baby bottle nipples (standard bottle nipples), or the NUK 5 bottle nipple? Standard baby size

Do you prefer small holes (therefore you have to suck harder or longer on the bottle), or larger holes? i prefer a crosscut nipple, more flow control, and doesn't get clogged with juice pulp

If you could have bottles made in any 3 sizes, what would they be and why? 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz sound good

Do you prefer latex or silicone bottle nipples? latex

Do you wish the NUK 5 nipple was made in silicone? no

Do you wish there was a bottle nipple larger than the NUK 5? If there was, would you try it? never tried a NUK 5 bottle nipple, the baby size has been my favorite

Do you prefer chronological baby bottle nipples (standard bottle nipples), or the NUK 5 bottle nipple? I've used a 1.5 liter bottle with my Nuk 5 bottle nipple, and even fashioned a cap to fit over the nipple and bottle that doesn't leak. The bottle is large enough to feel right in my hands.

Do you prefer small holes (therefore you have to suck harder or longer on the bottle), or larger holes? I like medium flow, so I've poked two additional holes in the nipple.

If you could have bottles made in any 3 sizes, what would they be and why? I like the 1.5 liter for everything, because it feels more like a real bottle to me.

Do you prefer latex or silicone bottle nipples? I prefer silicone, but the NUK 5 is only made in latex.

Do you wish the NUK 5 nipple was made in silicone? Yes.

Do you wish there was a bottle nipple larger than the NUK 5? If there was I would try it. I like the Nuk 5, but it's still small for me.

• 3 months later...

Do you prefer chronological baby bottle nipples (standard bottle nipples), or the NUK 5 bottle nipple?

I use the regular medium flow bottle nipples.

Do you prefer small holes (therefore you have to suck harder or longer on the bottle), or larger holes?

The medium flow works best for me.

If you could have bottles made in any 3 sizes, what would they be and why?

The Avent ones are just about the right size and flow for my preference.

Do you prefer latex or silicone bottle nipples?

Silicon

Do you wish the NUK 5 nipple was made in silicone?

I've never tried the NUK 5. I don't really want to.

Do you wish there was a bottle nipple larger than the NUK 5?

No thats just too big.

I'm not a fan of the NUK5 nipple as it doesn't come with holes.

I personally prefer the more high tech bottles like "Milk Bank" that have the venting technology so you don't have all of the air intake. You can get a higher flow nipple and it puts the flow on par with what an adult would want.