LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Smaller Sized Dipers Help! Kinda Long Sorry!

I could use some help for you guys/gals I know many of you wear and try many types.

For years and years I have worn Attends 10 with waist band Medium fits hips sizes 32" to 44" plastic backed I have a 31 hips and 27 waist and have lost weight.

I pick them up locally for 54.32 a case of 96 with sales tax

I will be down to 120 or so soon.

They fit great and do the job but are kinda hard on the skin now, but never used to be.

Most Mediums are to large I tried!

The Attends were the only ones cut right to fit my smaller size.

I can get Tena and Attends at 2 different stores locally but that's it! Other than that it is mail order.

I got samples of Tena Super

The samples:

Medium and they are to large and tapes are touching at top and are too loose almost same at bottom.

Small fit fine! They fit waist sizes of 22" to 36" but after awhile of wearing the taps open up and detach from the soft back and re-stick leaving the hook and loop on the soft back and the other not on the diaper.

Could use more filler in front but what can ya do?

I have 3-12 packs of the "Green Color Supers} in small and will put up with the tape issue till they run out! And alternate with the attends 10 to give my skin a brake between the Attends. But do not see my self getting more with the tape problems

I got a sample of Attends Breathable briefs

The medium are about the same as the Tenas in medium "to large" {samples were given to me when I got the case of Attends 10}

Medium Breathable are 2-3" wider than the plastic backed 10's and are to large so they are loose. So those are out.

I have a small Attends Breathable brief samples on the way but the local place does not stock smalls. Even If they fit LOL.

The web site says the small fits waist sizes from 20"-32" so I am hoping they will work and will order some.

So what others can you recommend to keep me in dry pants? The diapers are never sized the same even from same maker!

Welcome to the world of being in the middle of everything, too small for a medium, and slightly larger than a small.

I weigh about 110 with one skinny thigh from an accident, even the boys goodnights leg holes are too large.

I buy mediums and stuff them with microfiber hand towels, that makes up some the difference for me, it brings the waist lower, try it.

I like the tranquility atn plastic backed, they fit tightly in the waist but on me seal the legs holes better.

Not trying to burst a sale there Rifleman, but attends small are only good for about 1.5 wettings no where near the quality he is wearing now. :whistling: Plus you can get a whole case for $25 shipped right now, you better cut him a sweet deal.

Tranquility will send you samples if you call their 800 number as will I believe TENA and ATTENDS.

Many of the larger medical supply stores (ones that have a selection) may offer samples as well.

Other than that you can go to the big incontinence houses (HDIS, DMX, etc...) and order their variety pack.