LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amusement Park Event/outing 2006

diapernh

My choice for amusement park event  

9 members have voted

1. 1. pick a place and date if you want to come

• Kings Island May 20th
    • Kings Island June 3rd
    • Kings Island June 10th (cancel the munch)
    • Cedar Point May 20th
    • Cedar Point June 3rd
    • Cedar Point June 10th (cancel the munch)

OK, Babies, mommies, daddies and diaper wearers….. I know you want to meet up with others and have fun, right???

How does a trip to the amusement park sound???

Ohio has 2 large amusement parks, Cedar Point and Paramount’s Kings Island; I think it would be GREAT to have a day when we can all meet up and have some fun like normal adults do, except we will be diapered.

You all will be voting on the place and date

JUST SOME INFO I PUT TOGETHER

WHERE:

Cedar point is located in Sandusky OH which is on lake Erie. It features lots of roller coasters for those who are brave enough to get on them, along with tamer rides. You can check them out at www.cedarpoint.com. Ticket prices without any discounts for 2006 are $39.95. The water park (if open) is NOT included in admission

Kings Island is located in Mason OH (Cincinnati, Ohio) Still gots coasters like The Beast, Son of beast, the racers, Vortex. Water park (if open) is included in admission. Online ticket price is $34.95

Where to Stay

This is really up in the air right now, I know that many people don’t want/need to stay overnight, some do. It would be great if we all stayed in the same hotel that way we can all meet up easier. Either amusement park I will be arriving at the hotel on Friday evening and plan on staying Saturday night and drive home Sunday.

Cedar point – looks like the best deal is the Breakers Express. For two adults, 2 double beds, Non smoking or smoking, $60-$65/night (may 19-21).

If staying 2 nights (like Friday and sat night) they have package deals where you will get 2 nights at the hotel and 2 one-day Cedar Point tickets, 2 Starlight Cedar Point tickets (so you can go the night before the event),8 Express breakfast coupons,2 Soak City coupons(buy one ticket get one free/valid after May 27) and Cedar Point parking voucher for $197 ($130 of that is the room, Parking is probably $10, 2 tickets separate are $79.90), so you save at least $20 just between room, parking and tickets, not counting the waterpark tickets (if open) and the starlight passes.

Kings Island – last time I went to kings island I stayed at a Microtel just up the road (5 min drive) from Kings island…. Includes high speed internet in the room.

Rates for may 19 to 21 $59.99 / night (cheaper if ya have AAA)

RATES INCREASE AFTER May 22 to $79.99/ night http://www.microtelinn.com/reservations/lo....asp?facid=2701

The hotel sells tickets and sometimes has parking passes for sale too

DATES:

Rates for hotels increase drastically the week before Memorial Day. So I had planned on the 20th of May for the event. Granted that it may be cooler and the water parks may not be opened yet. However there should be less families and kids around (as school does not typically let out till after memorial day), and the lines should not be as long.

If you all want to do it later than the 20th, I would suggest the weekend after memorial day June 3rd or I can cancel the June Munch and do it on the 10th. No matter where we go there will be meeting times at like 9AM at the hotel, and noon & 3pm at the park (usually at the front gate – but this is harder to arrange)

VOTING:

Your options are

• Kings Island May 20th
  • Kings island June 3rd
  • Kings Island June 10th (cancel the June munch)
  • Cedar Point – May 20th
  • Cedar Point – June 3rd
  • Cedar Point – June 10th
  • I don’t care – keep me posted (you need to make a post to let me know you are interested, cause I cannot see who votes on what)
Guest neo52450

I think this would be fun. If 10 or even 20+ of us get together and go and do this, I'd like to see if anyone looks at use kinda weird if they notice us wearing? I'm game, Just got to see if it pans out for me to be-able to go.

Hey, I think this is a great idea. Good time to go would be may 20. That way it will be cooler, because it can be hot in a diaper in the summer months. As far as where to go, I think Cedar Point would be the best choice. They have alot more of everthing and they blow Kings Island away! Although It might be a little father to drive for some, I think it would be worth the drive. And there would be less chancer of running into someone that I don't want to see in my diapered state. I live in Dayton, so I'm all for it.

Guest neo52450

May 20th is earlyer in the year... Less people in the park = Shorter Waiting lines... June 3rd... some schools are let out by then and family are on vacation... and this = Longer waiting lines...

I'd rather have short lines... cause that = more fun...

just my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest neo52450

Well im about 85% sure on going cause I now have a geo metro that gets 50 mpg... I might be able to give anyone a lift thats by I-75 in michigan from exit 202 south as thats how i'd be going...

at this time, i am abandoning the idea of an outing due to lack of interest, just seemed like there were not enough people interested. Also there is a AB party scheduled for the 20th that i will be attending.

Well that stinks! I was looking forward to the outing. I hoped we could get more people interested but I guess I see where your coming from. So tell us about this party you'll be attending. I'd just like to go to an ab function. Cause i've never been to one!

Well that stinks! I was looking forward to the outing. I hoped we could get more people interested but I guess I see where your coming from. So tell us about this party you'll be attending. I'd just like to go to an ab function. Cause i've never been to one!

I cannot even attend the party, had something else come up

Maybe it's not that people don't want to get together. Maybe it's the fact that you want to meet in OHIO. Perhaps if you had picked a place like Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA or something like that. After all, who wants to go to Ohio on vacation??? LOL

Now Virginia is better because we all know that Virginia is for (Diaper) Lovers.....LOL :oP

Besides Busch Gardens, there is also Water Country USA, Colonial Williamsburg, plus the beach & boardwalk in Virginia Beach for those who aren't of the the "Roller Coaster" set.

Just a suggestion!