LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Makeshift Story

I hope this is the right forums, I think it is. :whistling:

I joined and posted an intro yesterday and now I want to kind of babble about what pushed me to join.

Like I said I've had a fetish for diapers and being babied for a while but kind of ignored it outside of fantasies. As time when on it became less of something 'weird' and I could accept it more and realize that I really would like to act on it if given the chance.

Yesterday (Before I signed up) for some reason I had the incredible urge to wet myself. Not just wet myself, but wet a diaper. It was strong. Mind you, a mental urge..

As completely embarrassing as it is I kind of crafted a diaper out of a lot of maxi pads and an old pair of paints and peed myself while sucking my thumb.

Honestly I loved it. So after that, I can't shake the feeling that I want real diapers... also that I couldn't just ignore everything and decided to sign up.

• Like 2

Hi, Bunny. You are far from alone and there are many, many people here with similar stories. Most of us probably started with makeshift diapers, but those of us (like me) far too old to have had the Internet at our disposal envy the access you have. Can you imagine not having resources like this available? I thought I was insane for having the desires I have. Now I know that I have never been alone.

Just know that while this is one of the rarer fetishes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You're not hurting anyone and it makes you feel good.

Oh, and one more advantage: you're female. Your chances of finding someone who accepts this part of you is FAR greater than if you had been born with external plumbing. So, well done there.

-RMS

Hi, Bunny. You are far from alone and there are many, many people here with similar stories. Most of us probably started with makeshift diapers, but those of us (like me) far too old to have had the Internet at our disposal envy the access you have. Can you imagine not having resources like this available? I thought I was insane for having the desires I have. Now I know that I have never been alone.

Just know that while this is one of the rarer fetishes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You're not hurting anyone and it makes you feel good.

Oh, and one more advantage: you're female. Your chances of finding someone who accepts this part of you is FAR greater than if you had been born with external plumbing. So, well done there.

-RMS

Hi there! Sorry for taking so long to reply. I lost internet for a few days and also had to work quite a bit.

Thank you for you message. It means a lot to me and really made me feel better.

The internet is a great thing. Without it I wouldn't have anywhere to even mention this. I live with a roommate so it's even harder to like this sort of thing and try to actually act on it.

welcome to the fold . you are far from alone, i suppressed my fetish until a couple years ago. you will find this site to be a safehaven and should make friends here rather quickly.

Thank you. :)

I haven't been suppressing it very long in retrospect but until recently I just brushed it off as just a kink I wasn't interested in acting on at all.

I hope so. :D

Welcome. =3

Hopefully you'll have a great time here and find lots of friends.

If you ever need to talk to someone, you can always come to me. =)

And here's a little gift bunny for you. ^^

(\(\

(^.^)

(_(")(")

And one more thing: Never feel bad about diapers. Ever. =I There's nothing wrong in them. =3

Elfking: Thank you! :)

Welcome. =3

Hopefully you'll have a great time here and find lots of friends.

If you ever need to talk to someone, you can always come to me. =)

And here's a little gift bunny for you. ^^

(\(\

(^.^)

(_(")(")

And one more thing: Never feel bad about diapers. Ever. =I There's nothing wrong in them. =3

Aw thanks for the bunny. ^^ And everything you typed.

Its hard not to feel weird but I know I'm not hurting anyone.

That is good. =)

What I have heard, there's way too many who feel bad about their interest in diapers. =(

Well, atleast have felt bad about it, mayby not anymore.

I'm sure there are. :(

I don't feel bad as much as I just know it's not the norm and people would think I'm crazy. Especially the people I know. lol

You are not the only one with that problem. ^^;; Altought, my mom already thinks I'm crazy, so she might just shrug it off. =P

It's kinda sad that some people, like us, have to just keep things to ourselves. I'm not sure if any of my friends would be able to accept my liking of diapers. Except mayby one. =P

I hope this is the right forums, I think it is. :whistling:

I joined and posted an intro yesterday and now I want to kind of babble about what pushed me to join.

Like I said I've had a fetish for diapers and being babied for a while but kind of ignored it outside of fantasies. As time when on it became less of something 'weird' and I could accept it more and realize that I really would like to act on it if given the chance.

Yesterday (Before I signed up) for some reason I had the incredible urge to wet myself. Not just wet myself, but wet a diaper. It was strong. Mind you, a mental urge..

As completely embarrassing as it is I kind of crafted a diaper out of a lot of maxi pads and an old pair of paints and peed myself while sucking my thumb.

Honestly I loved it. So after that, I can't shake the feeling that I want real diapers... also that I couldn't just ignore everything and decided to sign up.

Do not feel embarrassed kiddo, my first time ever exploring this side of myself was in the seventh grade when I found some panty liners and borrowed a couple. Irony of saying this is that nobody knows about this, I never got questioned about it because I mngled the bag up enough where the dog got blamed.

Do not feel embarrassed kiddo, my first time ever exploring this side of myself was in the seventh grade when I found some panty liners and borrowed a couple. Irony of saying this is that nobody knows about this, I never got questioned about it because I mngled the bag up enough where the dog got blamed.

Thank you so much. :D I'm glad I'm not the only one that did something like that.

I'm kinda worried about trying anything again as much as I want to.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bunny, dont worry you are not alone, and as RMS says, you are of the fortunate generation to have the internet and find that out quite quick.

Many of us because of the nature of this fetish/lifestyle have ups and downs, because most of us have to hid it from the world you go through binges like most adictions (Drugs, alchohol etc...) where you suddenly feel dirty and wrong, try to give up all this S**t, throw all your stuff away, delete accounts and settle for a 'normal' life, then the feelings creep back, the stress levels rise again and before you know it you are in nappies again...

Know that what you are feeling is ok, this 'hobby' is not harming anyone, it helps you cope with life, if like me you find it a claming experience and a way of recapturing a happier safer time when you had no adult worries, there is nothing wrong with it at all.

it is always difficult when you are in close proximity with others, a room mate or partner... I was in the forces and there was not much chance to wrap a bath towel around my nether regions in a 16 man room... even when i moved into single man rooms there was still 30 or 40 other blokes in the same building who might wonder why i have my room locked during the day!

and leaving it unlocked gave you the concern of someone walking in.

Take heart that at some point your situation will change and you will have more oportunity to express yourself, and in the mean time there is always this place and us, who will support you 100%!

:thumbsup:

hugs

fozzy