LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Of You Ever Try Any Of The Kendall Brand Diapers With One Tape On Each Side

They have several different kinds. I have never tryed them but they do look cool

kendall

I wore Wings for several years intermittently, till my local supplier stopped carrying them :( They're about the same as Depends, but nothing special. Store brand overnight briefs have more capacity but the cloth cover doesn't work as well :o I use those with plastic panties when I need more than my usual cheap pull-ups ;) If you want to give them a try go for it- that's the only way you'll know for sure if they're what you want B)

Bettypooh

They have several different kinds. I have never tryed them but they do look cool

kendall

I got a pack of the medium Simplicity Plus 3D and instantly fell in love. They were a little tight, but felt great. They were so easy to put on, and the one tape was a cool new experience. I immediately ordered two packs of the large Simplicity 3D hoping for a better fit and less absorbency (I like to change often, and leak sometimes). When they arrived, I was disappointed to find them too large and loose. They were much bigger than the mediums, and as my waist is low, they fit poorly around the legs and hung down too low. On the plus side, I pooped one while walking home one evening, and the diaper caught it very well. When I got home to clean up after walking about a mile, I was surprised to discover none of the typical smearing around the leg holes. Even my cheeks were relatively clean. I figure the diaper sagged low enough from the weight that it held it away from my body.

They are not the most absorbent (like most of the Wings line), but they can be effective if properly sized and worn correctly.

There's a lot of hate for Kendall Wings (their full-mat two-tape-per-side briefs), but I am rather partial to them overnight when slightly oversized. I hit a sale on them at a thrift store once, and bought a bunch. It took me several bags to realize that you have to treat them like a cloth diaper with plastic pants. I mean, since they don't have leak guards you have to make your own. When you put them on, make sure the plastic edges are folded in around the padded area, with the outer plastic held tight to your skin to make a seal. Ensure that the tapes only go on the plastic film portions of the diaper, not the padded portions, even if it seems too loose. The plastic is stretchy enough that you can get a seal more watertight than most plastic pants, and it's comfortable even when snug around the waist and legs. The loose fit provides plenty of room for stuffers if needed and comfort for my man bits to move around in the night. The full mat means that as long as the release is slow, the diaper will wick it properly no matter where I end up pointing. Plus, the plastic outer cover slides nicely on the sheets, and makes it easy to get comfortable.

They are only OK for daytime wear, however. You'll need to change them often, and if you do a lot of walking you'll want to keep them tight with some mesh pants. Even then, I find I have to change often, and they have a tendency to chafe. I use them almost exclusively for night time. One exception is when I'm watching a movie or something. If I know I'm going to be sitting for a while and want to make sure I don't leak, it's hard to beat a large Kendall Wings, stuffed with a Dry Comfort Super/Night Pad with slits cut in the plastic backing, covered by plastic and mesh pants. Something about the extra padding seems to help with the chafing, and it's a very absorbent combo.

If you haven't tried them in a while, give Wings another go. Also, a properly sized Simplicity 3D can be a lot of fun and lends it self well to stickers. Let me know if you have questions, or want pictures. I still have some Simplicity 3Ds left.

-MonkeyPee